Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Origin? Anyone know?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
A lot of ship equipment says it requires "pirate origin" but I have no idea how to get it or what needs to be done. Anyone know...?

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
Nevermind. Took a few hours, but I figured it out.

It wont let me delete this thread.
So can a moderator can lock and delete it, please?
Thanks!

Ensign
Feb 10, 2010
all ships have an origin. your first vessel is a pirate origin raft. you get the pirate origin skiff at level 8. the pirate origin frigate and galleon are for sale in game. as you progress you will encounter monquista, bison, samoori, and royal navy origin ships. certain ship parts are origin specific like sails.

Community Leader
Zombie Dad on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
A lot of ship equipment says it requires "pirate origin" but I have no idea how to get it or what needs to be done. Anyone know...?
Any "origin" refers to what type of ship it is (Pirate, Royal Navy, Bison, etc.). So, if you have a Monquistan ship equiped, it will equip gear that has no origin requirement and gear that requires Monquistan origin.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!