Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Central

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I am not much for hanging out on forums like Wizard or Pirate central. Which one is more important? This forum or pirate central? I assume this one would be? I usually come to this forum anyway. Very rarely I will go to Pirate central. Some players are on there alot. To bad you didnt have a pirate wiki on this forum. Then I wouldnt need to go to pirate central

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nitewalker7180 on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
I am not much for hanging out on forums like Wizard or Pirate central. Which one is more important? This forum or pirate central? I assume this one would be? I usually come to this forum anyway. Very rarely I will go to Pirate central. Some players are on there alot. To bad you didnt have a pirate wiki on this forum. Then I wouldnt need to go to pirate central
This form is fully moderated by KingsIsle and thus more informed than Central. Here you will find accurate information and no weird stuff like the doubloons myth for the Tower!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
However since it is moderated things take a day or 2 to show up here / central is instant post

personally i watch them both and take them both with a grain of salt.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Both venues have their advantages. KI Staff are more likely to post here and have real answers, but if you want strategy, a fansite like Pirate101Central is the way to go. I visit both places.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
I don't usually post anything on central but I do post things on the Pirate101 forums. I feel like the official site is more trustworthy than the things said on central. Well at least when talking about the Wizard101 central because Pirate101 central is region locked where I live.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I only post here and I rarely look at central, I prefer the offical forums that also have a nicer look

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Pirate101 Central is a great resource for players, and the Wiki is very helpful.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*