Phule's Class

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
23
While everyone is talking all about how Bishop may or may not be a Witchdoctor and many have claimed that he is a healer (I still think he is a Privateer) what about Phule? I noticed he has a wand, but magic is outlawed. Is it that the Armada is afraid of other people using magic against them but they use it within their own faction? Is it that they are afraid the magic will spiral out of control? If magic gets as powerful as it did in Wizards then the Armada is done for.

- Ryan Silver~ Lvl 50 Witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
145
Ryan Silver on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
While everyone is talking all about how Bishop may or may not be a Witchdoctor and many have claimed that he is a healer (I still think he is a Privateer) what about Phule? I noticed he has a wand, but magic is outlawed. Is it that the Armada is afraid of other people using magic against them but they use it within their own faction? Is it that they are afraid the magic will spiral out of control? If magic gets as powerful as it did in Wizards then the Armada is done for.

- Ryan Silver~ Lvl 50 Witchdoctor
What level is Phule's clothing and does it give you a card?
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
23
I don't recall battling Phule so I guess his clothing items are undetermined. You meet him twice and that is in Marco Pollo's Tome and in a Prison Cell

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
325
Phule I would have to guess is a witch doctor with his scepter, and his duel personalities. Plus he drops stuff with mojo.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
I just thought of something Pirate101 could do for April Phules Day Next Year XD. Turn all the companions into Phule with prank attacks (e.g. throwing woompy coushings or throwing pie).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I just thought of something Pirate101 could do for April Phules Day Next Year XD. Turn all the companions into Phule with prank attacks (e.g. throwing woompy coushings or throwing pie).
Talk about some massive programing being needed to pull that one off . How about maybe just a Phule's hat for everyone to wear as a compromise? It would still be a great deal of work but it would be funny to watch .

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
I have to say, Phule is the most puzzling member of Kane's court for me. We do not fight him -- in the first fight he leaves without engaging us, and the second time you talk to him (or rather, listen) in prison. His fool's bell scepter could be a wand, or a mace, or both, or neither. We really don't know anything about his powers. And, curiously, he praises us for outwitting Deacon (at least temporarily).
An important question to start might be: what was he doing in Port Regal? Was he perhaps acting as Kane's envoy? The dual faces of threat and sympathy might be a kind of 'good cop, bad cop' take on diplomacy. With any other member of the Armada you know they are inimical -- you do not hesitate to fight them (or run if you have to). But Phule's white face tells you 'good job'. Probably Phule was simply pleased to have Deacon put in an awkward or humiliating position, but a part of my youthful (and ever hopeful) pirate would hesitate to fight someone who had been nice to her. And that could be very dangerous...
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
well first off lets look at all of the members of kane's club for clockworks aka his elites
rooke with his arms big body HUGE SWORD AND SHIELD makes him a buccanner
deacon...Ok it was obvious since boochbeard and gandry set us free HE IS MR.MUSKETEER
queen...well i dont know maybe kingsile should add a 6th class
bishop while i personally hoped he was a privateer he was a witchdoctor very dissapointing kingsile very
kane:while you may say he is a privatter because he is the armada leader personally i think he swashbuckler remember the 5th puppet show at one point i remember him holding a sword
so due to process of elimination PHULE IS A PRIVATTER!?!?!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
thatonevalenciansw... on May 8, 2013 wrote:
well first off lets look at all of the members of kane's club for clockworks aka his elites
rooke with his arms big body HUGE SWORD AND SHIELD makes him a buccanner
deacon...Ok it was obvious since boochbeard and gandry set us free HE IS MR.MUSKETEER
queen...well i dont know maybe kingsile should add a 6th class
bishop while i personally hoped he was a privateer he was a witchdoctor very dissapointing kingsile very
kane:while you may say he is a privatter because he is the armada leader personally i think he swashbuckler remember the 5th puppet show at one point i remember him holding a sword
so due to process of elimination PHULE IS A PRIVATTER!?!?!
Nope. SPOILER ALERT: He is a Witchdoctor and you meet him in Beachhead, Marleybone.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Sniper Rose on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Nope. SPOILER ALERT: He is a Witchdoctor and you meet him in Beachhead, Marleybone.
thats bishop not phule

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
20
kane: privateer

bishop and probably phule: witchdoctor

queen: privateer

rooke: buccaneer

deacon: musketeer

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Phule seems quite cunning, sneaky and deceitful so I think he would be a swashbuckler (Since they are cunning and sneaky :D) Plus Bishop is confirmed to be a witch doctor, I have battled him on the test realm (Does not get destroyed like Deacon though).

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 54 Swashbuckler (Test Realm Level)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
a tumbleweed in tu... on May 10, 2013 wrote:
kane: privateer

bishop and probably phule: witchdoctor

queen: privateer

rooke: buccaneer

deacon: musketeer
to be honest i think that phule is a privatter and kane is a swash dont believe me...look at the 5th puppet show kane is holding a sword and that they said he is faster than any living being yea me think he swash

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
45
Here is what I think each Clockwork elite is:
Kane: Privateer (possibly)
Queen (possibly her name):Swashbuckler (possibly)
Deacon: Musketeer (obviously)
Rook: Buccaneer (obviously)
Bishop: Witchdoctor (obviously)
Phule: Privateer or Witchdoctor (Phule is very mysterious, nobody has any idea what he is! He might even be on our side!)
When I say obviously, I mean we have fought them and I am certain.

See you in the Spiral!
Tireless Blake West: level 53
Sandy Noah Collins: level 22