Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pelican!!! A bird eye discovery

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Recently Kingsisle as you may all know, has put a sneak peek at the new Avery Court (redesigned) but that isn't the only thing this gave us a sneak peek at.

I did some picture scanning (basically I searched the picture with my eyes for anything hidden) and I found not 1 but 2 discoveries.

1st. I found a new companion who looks like a Pelican warrior of some sort. (or it is a well placed NPC but going with companion for now)
2nd. Remember the Aquilan themed dock from one of the "Completely Barmy" leaks? It appears that whatever it is, it is built outside the Musketeer classroom :D

I wonder what this could mean?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
Recently Kingsisle as you may all know, has put a sneak peek at the new Avery Court (redesigned) but that isn't the only thing this gave us a sneak peek at.

I did some picture scanning (basically I searched the picture with my eyes for anything hidden) and I found not 1 but 2 discoveries.

1st. I found a new companion who looks like a Pelican warrior of some sort. (or it is a well placed NPC but going with companion for now)
2nd. Remember the Aquilan themed dock from one of the "Completely Barmy" leaks? It appears that whatever it is, it is built outside the Musketeer classroom :D

well you see, when completing Aquila, you end at Captain Averys office, (to be continued) is the statement, well sure enough the game needed SOMEWHERE to launch the story line again, so i guess Avery decided to build an Aquilan dock for high lvl pirates to use and such, but that pelican warrior, i didnt notice before, seems interesting :D

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Dont forget the new building beside the swashbuckling hall.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Looked a bit harder and I found some kind of Arena held up by a large creature of sorts.

O.O

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:

Coincidentally, both of those things have to do with Musketeers!

Slick Luke Noble, Lvl. 60 Musketeer
Strong Andy Armstrong, Lvl. 65 Privateer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Also notice that there is a large building left of the Swashbuckler Hall!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think the large building may be a new brawling hall and the dock maybe a ship pvp area? If they add ranked pvp, maybe the pelican is a ticket companion? Probably not, but you never know!

Noble Tyler Strong61