Party in the Krok

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
224
Woah! Rebecca's party was awesome! First we talked in Avery's court, where Valkoor, Chrissy, Rebecca, Highlander, and others were meeting up. My friends list got filled! (Little known fact- I was actually one of the first partyers. Me and The Loyal Swashbuckler were the first two. I had to be off for a few minutes.) Then, we headed to someone's ( I think it was Chrissy's) Privateer house. After that, we sunk Pluton and his vulture minions. Next, we saw the Majestic Vanguard go up like a mortar shell, (aka I died) while battling the Assault Station. The party fell out after that, but we still had a fun time. And I enjoyed hanging with the Message Board Marauders.

-George Gordon, lvl 37

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
GBalance101 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Woah! Rebecca's party was awesome! First we talked in Avery's court, where Valkoor, Chrissy, Rebecca, Highlander, and others were meeting up. My friends list got filled! (Little known fact- I was actually one of the first partyers. Me and The Loyal Swashbuckler were the first two. I had to be off for a few minutes.) Then, we headed to someone's ( I think it was Chrissy's) Privateer house. After that, we sunk Pluton and his vulture minions. Next, we saw the Majestic Vanguard go up like a mortar shell, (aka I died) while battling the Assault Station. The party fell out after that, but we still had a fun time. And I enjoyed hanging with the Message Board Marauders.

-George Gordon, lvl 37
The Message Board Marauders showed up in fine style to honor and show our Krokotopia Pirate or as we know her, our Rebecca that we love her and she is a cherished part of the family. Here is a link to the pictures I snapped. Since the album software loads things backwards to what you send them the timeline is best viewed if you click on the last picture on the bottom right and then it should view properly. My friends list was well beyond the first page of attendees. There is nothing our Marauders love to do better than to show how much we care about each other. I had a great time and had to leave to eat at the sinking of Captain Pluton so I missed the fireworks but I could not be more proud off all of you wonderful Marauders coming to show we care. We are a great and powerful family as Captain Pluton learned time and again and the only way someone is excluded is if they choose to be. We just love each other too much and I am proud to call myself a Message Board Marauder.

Captain
May 13, 2011
564
i wish i was there, but i got hooked up in something and completely forgot about the time. when i looked at the clock i noticed i was over an hour late. theres ALWAYS something that makes me miss a party

i missed chrissys party because of lack of interest (didnt know anything about parties at that time)

i missed rachels party because of lack of partygoers

i missed emmas party because of lack of information

i missed rebeccas party because of lack of attention

once again, my luck goes against me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sneaky George Quar... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
i wish i was there, but i got hooked up in something and completely forgot about the time. when i looked at the clock i noticed i was over an hour late. theres ALWAYS something that makes me miss a party

i missed chrissys party because of lack of interest (didnt know anything about parties at that time)

i missed rachels party because of lack of partygoers

i missed emmas party because of lack of information

i missed rebeccas party because of lack of attention

once again, my luck goes against me
Not to worry, it happens, (frequently with you, lol). We will be having more parties, we love getting together way too much. If you like I can arrange to meet you in the game so if you miss a deadline you can always port to me then where ever the party has moved to. That is as long as my phone doesn't pull another shut down on me and I miss another one.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
I was there but I think I was in the wrong area. When a realm is about to get full the put different areas so more people can be in that realm. I was in area one and I didn't see you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
sparticus32 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I was there but I think I was in the wrong area. When a realm is about to get full the put different areas so more people can be in that realm. I was in area one and I didn't see you
We just need to meet up in the game then so I can get you on my Chrissy's list so you can just port to me and them friend up with the rest.

Seriously to the geniuses at KingsIsle I am Begging you for more room on my lists.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
111
Oh Hi.

I just now noticed this thread. The party was a ton of fun.Only i think i shouldn't show up so early next time.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
I'm glad everyone who was there had a good time. I couldn't come until later because I had to be at a charity art show (which I was very happy to do ) , and by the time we got home it was all over. But, another time, then.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm glad everyone who was there had a good time. I couldn't come until later because I had to be at a charity art show (which I was very happy to do ) , and by the time we got home it was all over. But, another time, then.
Thank you so much for trying to get there Anne. Your wonderfulness just can't be shared with everyone all at the same time. I know you were there in heart and I am sure Rebecca knows that too.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
It was a great time and it was nice to have met and friended so many new Marauders at the Party. Unfortunately I had to exit rather abruptly (and early for that matter), as the twins both woke up at the same time and 'voiced' rather loudly that it was TIME TO EAT, and they meant business. After feeding and getting them and my oldest son to bed, I rejoined the Spiral around 9:30, but by then there were just a couple pirates still partying. But, either way it was a pleasure to have met some new pirate friends and add them to my Friend List. And it was nice to see so many of you come out and show support for Rebecca.