Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party For Emma Highlander Fox Aug 4 Version

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Even though we were a day early the party was still a blast. We started off farming for nautical xp in Aquila then we switched to turret farming in Marleybone and we had a blast. Then we switched to Emma's lovely Musketeer house for more fun then we switched to a witchdoctor's home, I think it was CDEWinter's House and some great stories were told. At That point I had to leave and severe back pain caused me to break my promise to return to the party and for that I sincerely apologize for not keeping my word to my friends. So if other stuff happened after I left, please add the adventures here. I have posted an album on Central of screenshots of the party. It was a wonderful time and I hope we made Emma feel really loved.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Well, you can already claim success.

I felt loved alright! All of you just being there made me so happy! I had to go early on the second party, unfortunately, as my dad was cleaning the office, but I still had a fun time. The pictures are awesome-sauce and so are all of you!

-hugs all of you-

Ciao!