Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy Reminder!!!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello to all

Just a reminder that a party is planned for this Friday the 21st for our darling Chrissy. I thought to refresh the topic to make it easier to follow. Also, if you think that you can make it, please post your pirate's name that you will be bringing to the party so that we can know who to look for. And if you might be late and have not met any of us on the boards (or friended in game) yet, post a time that you think you may be arriving and I will make sure to check the meeting location at that time to meet, greet and friend you so that we can join the rest of the crew.

Party Details

Date- Friday, February 21st
Time- 6:30pm till ?
TZ- Eastern Standard
Realm- Vadima
Meet Up- Avery's Court, Skull Island (near the life fountain)
Attire- Plunderer/Casual
Attitude- Ready to Party
Food- Highlander Fox of Avalon's Bakery's Delectable Delicacies
Events- Plundering, Skallywagging, Swashbuckling, Spell Casting, Reeking Havoc, Real Estate Tours

My initial attending pirate,

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65 Buccaneer

Hope to see as many of you there as possible and thank you all for showing support for Chrissy.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Oh yeah, I'll definitely try my best to make it to the party.

I'll be using my max level Witchdoctor; Modest Hank Ironside. He wears Mooshu clothing, really focusing on that yin and yang archetype that Hank and Wolf originated from.

I've also made a perfect place to play hide and seek in my buccaneer house. Hint: I made several trips to Rapa Nui.

And if anyone wants to do some scary story telling, I've got a nice lounge in my Haunted Grotto house.

See ya there!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey there Valkoor, thanks for the reminder! I will be on a trip so I may not be there at all. However, I will make my best effort to attend and finally meet you guys. If I'm not there, say hi to Chrissy for me! Just a very off topic side note, can anyone help me? I need to defeat 12 ghost ships and some sky snakes. Thanks in advance!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello to all

Just a reminder that a party is planned for this Friday the 21st for our darling Chrissy. I thought to refresh the topic to make it easier to follow. Also, if you think that you can make it, please post your pirate's name that you will be bringing to the party so that we can know who to look for. And if you might be late and have not met any of us on the boards (or friended in game) yet, post a time that you think you may be arriving and I will make sure to check the meeting location at that time to meet, greet and friend you so that we can join the rest of the crew.

Party Details

Date- Friday, February 21st
Time- 6:30pm till ?
TZ- Eastern Standard
Realm- Vadima
Meet Up- Avery's Court, Skull Island (near the life fountain)
Attire- Plunderer/Casual
Attitude- Ready to Party
Food- Highlander Fox of Avalon's Bakery's Delectable Delicacies
Events- Plundering, Skallywagging, Swashbuckling, Spell Casting, Reeking Havoc, Real Estate Tours

My initial attending pirate,

Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65 Buccaneer

Hope to see as many of you there as possible and thank you all for showing support for Chrissy.
Lol, Oh I am a darling now am I? This sounds like it will be such a blast and I am really looking forward to spending game time with my message board family. My only hesitation is how on earth I am going to fit the new names onto my lists. They are all so crowded now that I am currently deleting yellow star names to make room and it just brakes my heart.
If I could take that one wish from the other thread it would be it majorly increase the room in our friends lists. If someone gets bumped by mistake as I sometimes miss click when searching for who gets the axe now, you have my sincere apologies in advance.

That being said.......This is gonna be so much fun and I know we are just gonna have a blast spending time together and meeting new family members. You guys are so wonderful it is a privilege to spend game time with you. We are gonna sweep the skyways so clean they are gonna squeak and we are gonna make many a boss tremble at the mere mention of the Message Board Marauders.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Wish I could make it, but my parents are going out Friday. Hope you guys will enjoy the party!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
It seems fun, I'll be there. I will be dressed in Aquilin clothing, will be riding a panther mount, and my name will be "Dead-eye Octavio Deaverex" (I will be on my "Bald eagle whichdoctor" account)

~(Dead-eye Octavio Deaverex)-lv 65 Whichdoctor~
~(awesomepirate540)-lv 18 Buccaneer~

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Can't wait! I'll try to make it, and if I can't hope you all have a great time! If I end up attending, I'll show up as Witty Gavin Bristol-level 61 (or higher) . Congrats Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Deadpoolfanguy on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Wish I could make it, but my parents are going out Friday. Hope you guys will enjoy the party!
Not to worry, there will be other parties. We all love to party and to get together too much. I will catch ya in the next one. Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Can't wait! I'll try to make it, and if I can't hope you all have a great time! If I end up attending, I'll show up as Witty Gavin Bristol-level 61 (or higher) . Congrats Chrissy!
Thank you kindly Gavin. I sure hope you do make it.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
How will this though. Like, will it just be people walking around in Avery's Court?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Aww. Sadly I can't make it. I have soccer practice at that time. Say Hi to everyone for me.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
can't wait me hearty's I be sooooooo there.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
This party sounds well planned. I am really excited (as stated before) and I am hoping to attend at the start of the party.

Pirate Attending Party: Bloody Cyrus Killerny

Cant wait. Yeah Chrissy!!!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I will absolutely be there, I love parties.
However, I may be a bit late, I often don't get home until 6:30 on Fridays, but since I already know most (all I think) of the current marauders, I can just port to the party where ever it may be.

I'll be going as Red Scarlet Kidd, wearing either her Marleybonean attire, or her new Mooshu dress I just found.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
What an incredibly awesome group of message boarders and Chrissy supporters...oooh, that rhymed- I just may have to use that in the future.

I am so glad so many have responded and are planning to show up, it should be a great time and loads of fun. For those of you who think or know you can make it; Me (Valkoor), Hank, Octavio, Gavin, Jack, Cyrus, Scarlet...and Christina the guest of honor of course, it will be so nice to finally meet some of you fellow message board pirates and to see once again the ones I have already had the pleasure of meeting in the game.

For those don't thing they can or know they can't make it; GBalance101, Duke of Westminster, Deadpoolfanguy (sorry, I wasn't sure what your pirate's names were), we look forward to meeting you in the future. As Chrissy stated, there are sure to be more party's and gatherings down the road.

I was thinking that after the smoke settles from this party, in a few weeks we could have a party to honor and show appreciation and support for the KI staff. Also, I think it would be great if we could throw a "Red Eye" party for Golden Guardian at a time that was good for him- red eye because it may mean showing up at the party in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. Myself and many others would like to meet Dino in the game but it is difficult with the, I believe, 16 hour time difference.

To anyone else here on the boards that would like to attend but aren't really the posting type- we would love to have you as well. Just show up and be prepared to be friended and have some fun!

Again thanks everyone for the great response and can't wait to see all of you in the Spiral!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
How will this though. Like, will it just be people walking around in Avery's Court?
Hey there, Octavio. We will meet in Avery's Court and hang out and wait a little bit to give people a chance to arrive and then we'll see what everyone wants to do. Check out some houses (sounds like Thunderchu/Hank has a rather neat one), do some nautical or boss farming, maybe help on someone's quest and/or whatever else comes up. Maybe even some will split up and each group do something different and then join back up. As far as what the night and the party has in store for us...The Sky(ways) the limit.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I will TOTALLY be there! As always I am using fearless Robert Spencer! Level 60 swashbuckler!! I am dressed like a Greece hoplite and I will be on a dinosaur mount or a badacuda mount or no mount at all and my first mate is as always... el toro! (Music) I will see y'all there!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
This is gonna be so FUUUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Guys I am sry me and the fam are going to my grammas house for a few days so i wont be able to come

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Am I not allowed to say I'll (Probably) be there?
Too bad.
I'll probably be there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
That is just where we meet and get onto each others friends lists. Then we agree where we are to go next, be it houses, bosses or ships or the furstunkin turret in Marleybone. Sometimes we split up a bit to farm for stuff or we just decide to hit a skyway and repeatedly clear it of all enemy ships. It really is awesome to see. Especially when we pick on bosses that can hit more than one ship at a time. With all the varied levels in the parties it creates some hilarious situations. On time, just for a hoot some of us put our horns and wheels on our rafts and joined in the fray fighting Aquilian ships. They got quite the giggle out of me skittering out of the way FAST when an Obsidian galleon snuck up on my little raft and opened fire. What ever makes us giggle or what ever someone needs help with is what drives our ideas. Last party someone's subscription had just run out and wouldn't be reinstated until the next day so we stayed in the free areas while they were there. Whatever it takes to allow all to have a good time. I particularly remember fondly in my first 'Chrissy' party having the gang gathered in my brand new Hoodoo house and told scary stories. It sounds like someone has already decorated their house in preparation for this party for an amazing sounding hide n seek game. If anyone has a fun idea we will probably try it. Feel free to bring along any fun ideas you like.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Aww. Sadly I can't make it. I have soccer practice at that time. Say Hi to everyone for me.
Not to worry, our parties tend to last quite a while. I suspect we will be giggling longer than any soccer practice no matter how dedicated the coach is. Some come and go and some come for just parts of the party. So any part of the party you can manage will be perfect for me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol you have such a masterful way with words yet again: "Just show up and be prepared to be friended" That is such a lovely thought and it really encompasses the heart of this Message Board Marauders family.
Be prepared to be friended on. That be who we Yarrrrrrr

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
i think i can make it ill be using my witchdoctor dressed in marleybone and mooshu clothing
see you there!
Silent Maricela Quietly

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I will totally come! *looks down at timezone* Oh... It's Eastern time. Well I will be a little late because I have musical rehearsal that lasts until 6:00 Central time. Well if you excuse me *does choreography*.