Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:

Oh my gosh thank you so much! Wow i'm wearing the biggest silliest grin right now!
:D:D:D:D I had text chat in the past, but so many people were rude to me that my family and I decided to turn off my text chat. Trust me, you are NOT one of those rude people! It will be a total pleasure to meet you! It will be awesome if there are other menu-chats at the party, I would love to meet some others! Does anybody here have text chat, but know how to use menu chat? It's the most embarrassing thing in the world to not be able to talk to people, and trust me, I am most certainly not shy. XD I would love to be able to speak to you guys, do you think you guys could practice menu chat a little if you don't already know how to use it? I know that's asking a little bit much, but it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others! :D
I do know how but I don't have it memorized so it takes me a while to respond sometimes. I know its' hard for you guys and I don't mean to be standoffish, it's just hard when I can't say what I want, menu chat is SO limiting. I do hope you can come back to chat some time. Rude people can be ignored ( game wise, where you just won't see what they say any more ) and just chose to stay away from them. Looking forward to seeing you and I am so thrilled that you were blessed by our friendship. That's what we are here for.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
2 weeks... I got vacation next week and i wont have wi fi
Oh I am so sorry but your desire to be there is blessing me just as much. There will be other parties and we will have fun again.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
You either have to pick a Saturday or a Weekday but the majority of the people who on the Weekday's didn't say the day and I could be there anytime. Well I got a few practices on ROBLOX, the online building game for kids. A Saturday could be good because I have no practices then. 2:00 EST. Most people are saying Central because KI is there so it would be 3:00 for me. I could still make it. I also want the new Yum Lemonade. The cooking Pirate doesn't know the recipe for Pirate Lemonade. Only Ryan the Relentless does. Let's invite him! The kid has cancer so we could make his day by inviting him to a party on his favorite game! Let's do it! It will also be a surprise for Ryan the Relentless so change the post name please to Party for Chrissy and Ryan the Relentless. We want your new drink that would be coming to the public soon. I hope it's good! Take that Valencian chefs!
Quentin Atherton: GRRR! Skull Island finally has the best recipe in the Spiral for once! Let's get them!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
You either have to pick a Saturday or a Weekday but the majority of the people who on the Weekday's didn't say the day and I could be there anytime. Well I got a few practices on ROBLOX, the online building game for kids. A Saturday could be good because I have no practices then. 2:00 EST. Most people are saying Central because KI is there so it would be 3:00 for me. I could still make it. I also want the new Yum Lemonade. The cooking Pirate doesn't know the recipe for Pirate Lemonade. Only Ryan the Relentless does. Let's invite him! The kid has cancer so we could make his day by inviting him to a party on his favorite game! Let's do it! It will also be a surprise for Ryan the Relentless so change the post name please to Party for Chrissy and Ryan the Relentless. We want your new drink that would be coming to the public soon. I hope it's good! Take that Valencian chefs!
Quentin Atherton: GRRR! Skull Island finally has the best recipe in the Spiral for once! Let's get them!
I'm back in Eastern time, for the record. XD

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I read about Ryan the Relentless. :) I'm happy that he had an awesomesauce day and I think it's fair to welcome him to the party! I don't think Chrissy will mind. And I hope he can bring some of that Yum'n'ade with him, or we can at least stop by his stand.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
2 weeks... I got vacation next week and i wont have wi fi
Aww I am so sorry Zane . I am honored that you want to be there and please don't be sad . I will save you a goodie bag from the party and will be sure to take plenty of screen shots so you will see what went on. I will put then in an album on Central so that all can enjoy the memories. You have all touched my heart just by wanting to do this and I am blessed beyond measure. There will be more parties Zane, you know us, we gotta find an excuse to bless each other, its what we do best .

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Saturday in a week it is, then! I gotta bring my baking supplies...

Ciao!
LOL I'm leaving for vacation this saturday

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Nobody mentioned Sunday but that's Church Day so not gonna happen. It could be on a Friday. Friday good for you all? Because I do hope say so! Reply to this post if you're coming or not coming and why. And there are surely allot of vacations coming so it can't be next week. I wish it could be today because it could've been the best time to do it but we're trying to find a day when mostly every can come. Also KI, plase rename it Party for Chrissy and Ryan the Relentless so he knows he come to. We're also gonna stop by his stand and remember the Duck Song KI? Well we could change it to the Pirate Song and have Ryan sing that but then again; you'll need him back which will make him happy.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So, I would just like to be clear on this, when exactly is the party and what time/which realm.
Has Emma actually decided this yet? (I'm going by Emma's decision since she started this post)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would rather have another party that is just for Ryan. I don't belong in his spotlight. Maybe we could put our heads together and come up with a title, maybe for Ryan & his family. I could see them in the background of all the photos and his siblings. It's hard to be a sibling of a child going through this. They love their sibling but all the attention is hard to deal with and they are torn and want their sibling to be healed but admittedly it is so hard to process wanting something wonderful for your brother and honestly wanting to have some blessing too. I would like to bless all of them. That kind of sickness affects the whole family and I would love to make them all giggle.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
How about chrissy decides the date so it will be easier and that will be the date for the party btw chrissy if you read this you ROCK!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I know I'm prolly just a nobody to you, but would you mind if I came? I know a level 12 (probably thirteen by that time) swashbuckler of a menu-chat most likely wouldn't be appreciated, but I highly respect you guys and would love to meet you! I know this sounds weird, but I've still got school year-round, including summer, and two would be a bit early for me, not sure if I could get all of my school done by then. Anyway if we could push this back just a little later? And if you don't want me to come, that's fine, not the first time i've been rejected from a text-chat party. :D Hope all of you enjoy it!
Silly Lizzy, you're an awesomesauce person who I love role playing and talking with! You're absolutely welcome to come! A couple menu chatters were there last time, but they were still welcome. I'll see ya there.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
So, lemme review who's coming... Chrissy, myself, Sniper Rose I'm assuming will attend, Black Pearl, Thuncerchu and Cdewinter are gonna try and make it, I'm assuming Anne is coming, unfortunately Zane won't attend (though I'll save ya some treats), Pirates in the Sky... Anyone I missed?

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Oh, and Lizzy will be coming, I forgot for a moment!

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:

Ciao!
Hey highlander fox you forgot me! I wouldn't miss that party for Chrissy

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I might come, if I do you can find me as Dreaming Jill Underwood, almost level 21 We can play PvP.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ethan the baron on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Hey highlander fox you forgot me! I wouldn't miss that party for Chrissy
Oh yea!

Good news, y'all! I just bought my Sharpshooter's Citadel and I'm farming Friar Sand to afford the furniture packs and stuff. It has PvP so we meet up at the Brawling Hall for an hour and move it to my house if ya want!

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
I mean 600 posts. I think I typed 500.
Thank you . It was Captain at 500, wow I hadn't noticed the 600 line myself. It looks like they have raised the bar for promotions once you hit Captain. I suspect from Jack's post that it's Admiral at 1500, but we will see. Anyone know anyone who is close that we can watch? You guys are great. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ethan the baron on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
How about chrissy decides the date so it will be easier and that will be the date for the party btw chrissy if you read this you ROCK!
x More blushing x Thank you for the thought but I am content to let Emma handle this as my schedule is pretty open and she is quite the proficient hostess. Lead on Lady Emma.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

Ciao!
XD you are forgiven. See ya tomorrow!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Silly Lizzy, you're an awesomesauce person who I love role playing and talking with! You're absolutely welcome to come! A couple menu chatters were there last time, but they were still welcome. I'll see ya there.

Ciao!
I've never been called awesomesauce before! Good golly gosh, I see what Chrissy meant when she said her cheeks were going to get tangled in her earings... i'm getting rather close to doing that myself...

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~

Oh btw i will likely be wearing a robe from cool ranch, my signature tricorn, and some skull island boots. Cya! :D:D:D

Captain
May 16, 2011
Pearlistic on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy Mateys!

Yar, I be familiar with Menu Chat, yes ser eeee! I've some practice with it and will continue to familiar myself with it, in preparation for Chrissy's Party this Saturday (July 20th). I hope to see ye there, Just Add Bacon, and look forward to meeting ye, and everyone!

What be yer pirate's names, mateys?

Me pirate's name be Black Pearl (Level 65 Witchdoctor).

I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing all of you at Chrissy's party!

God Bless Ye All!
Sounds good! I hope to see you there!

PS: I be playing on Modest Hank Ironside again.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010