Party!

2
AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Been yarring stuff but just to confirm I am planning to be there.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
267
Looks for me! I'm Dead-Eye Destiny Devereaux. I'll be wearing all purple with a beta eyepatch and perhaps my armadillo if not my clockwork wings. Can't wait!

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
53
Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
53
Oh yeah and you might be able to join the clan highlander.
You know that other post.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
267
The party was wonderful, in a word. Things started out near the Brawlin' Hall, with plenty of chatting and laughs. Then it was to the Brawlin' Hall, for three or four rounds of PvP. Plenty of cake, coffee, and tea were passed around. I had a great time testing my skills out. After that, we all ended up in my house. Not really sure how that happened, but it was pretty cool, anyways. I put together a PvP tournament and took plenty of screenshots. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I sure did - thanks for scheduling this, Emma!

All the best,

D.S. Devereaux

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
DS Devereaux on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
The party was wonderful, in a word. Things started out near the Brawlin' Hall, with plenty of chatting and laughs. Then it was to the Brawlin' Hall, for three or four rounds of PvP. Plenty of cake, coffee, and tea were passed around. I had a great time testing my skills out. After that, we all ended up in my house. Not really sure how that happened, but it was pretty cool, anyways. I put together a PvP tournament and took plenty of screenshots. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I sure did - thanks for scheduling this, Emma!

All the best,

D.S. Devereaux
I'm glad it went off so well! I must have been in the wrong place, as I hung around on the sands in front of the brawling hall in 'Ratbeard' for a half hour, but no luck. So hopefully I shall see you all next time!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
This coming in the day after the party! It was great fun and I a really good time. Thanks everyone for pitching in and making this party a success!

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
thatonevalenciansw... on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Fox...question whats with you and bringing food to post's
Hehe, nice question. I've always enjoyed baking and all, and I always come up with these very delicious sounding desserts, so I figured I'd bring some to posts to make it a little more realistic, seeing as one of the message board areas is the tavern. XD

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
DS Devereaux on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
The party was wonderful, in a word. Things started out near the Brawlin' Hall, with plenty of chatting and laughs. Then it was to the Brawlin' Hall, for three or four rounds of PvP. Plenty of cake, coffee, and tea were passed around. I had a great time testing my skills out. After that, we all ended up in my house. Not really sure how that happened, but it was pretty cool, anyways. I put together a PvP tournament and took plenty of screenshots. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I sure did - thanks for scheduling this, Emma!

All the best,

D.S. Devereaux
I had an excellent time. And you won against me so easily, it's not even funny. XD By the way, any who don't know, Destiny has a blog called Destiny's Travels where she posted some of the screenshots and has a lot of other interesting things on there. Go check it out. :D

No problem, it was so fun!

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
53
DARN IT!
I had to go right before my PVP match!
GRRRRRR

Fiery Luke Lvl 59 Swashbuckler

Oh yeah, guys make sure you check out my harlem shake post.
It will be just like the party.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
DS Devereaux on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
The party was wonderful, in a word. Things started out near the Brawlin' Hall, with plenty of chatting and laughs. Then it was to the Brawlin' Hall, for three or four rounds of PvP. Plenty of cake, coffee, and tea were passed around. I had a great time testing my skills out. After that, we all ended up in my house. Not really sure how that happened, but it was pretty cool, anyways. I put together a PvP tournament and took plenty of screenshots. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I sure did - thanks for scheduling this, Emma!

All the best,

D.S. Devereaux
Why did you friend me and than de-friend me that wasn't very nice

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
DS Devereaux on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
The party was wonderful, in a word. Things started out near the Brawlin' Hall, with plenty of chatting and laughs. Then it was to the Brawlin' Hall, for three or four rounds of PvP. Plenty of cake, coffee, and tea were passed around. I had a great time testing my skills out. After that, we all ended up in my house. Not really sure how that happened, but it was pretty cool, anyways. I put together a PvP tournament and took plenty of screenshots. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I sure did - thanks for scheduling this, Emma!

All the best,

D.S. Devereaux
x raises hand x
Guilty. I actually said, after shortly viewing this thread during the party, "So are we going to take the party to a house, or stay here?" After that, a couple people talked about it, and then after you mentioned your house was PvP, well, we all went there.

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
It sounds like you all had a great time, too bad my game decided not to talk to KI's patching server that morning, I hope that will plan another party Emma.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
267
Griffen Deverux on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Why did you friend me and than de-friend me that wasn't very nice
I am SO sorry. I think I was trying to menu chat you something and my computer froze for a few seconds. When it blinked back, I thought that you had gotten offline and thought nothing of it. However, as I look back, I have found that I must have deleted you mid-click.
I have absolutely no idea how you will possibly forgive me for such a thing. I understand that it will be very hard to get back together to friend one another. I am SO SO sorry and I hope that there is no tension following my apology. Please accept my apology, and I hope we can friend each other once again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm glad it went off so well! I must have been in the wrong place, as I hung around on the sands in front of the brawling hall in 'Ratbeard' for a half hour, but no luck. So hopefully I shall see you all next time!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Aww I am so sorry Anne, I was SO looking forward to meeting you. I suspect we just missed you and went inside the brawling hall probably seconds before you arrived. Perhaps we can arrange a meet, Her is a link to my profile on Central if you wish to contact me and with the faster turn around we can meet and then by letting you know who is on we can connect with the others.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
DS Devereaux on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
I am SO sorry. I think I was trying to menu chat you something and my computer froze for a few seconds. When it blinked back, I thought that you had gotten offline and thought nothing of it. However, as I look back, I have found that I must have deleted you mid-click.
I have absolutely no idea how you will possibly forgive me for such a thing. I understand that it will be very hard to get back together to friend one another. I am SO SO sorry and I hope that there is no tension following my apology. Please accept my apology, and I hope we can friend each other once again.
Ok then next time than

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I'm glad it went off so well! I must have been in the wrong place, as I hung around on the sands in front of the brawling hall in 'Ratbeard' for a half hour, but no luck. So hopefully I shall see you all next time!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Ohhh, Anne, I'm so sorry! I think we all went inside before ya got there. A couple times I went outside to see if ya were there but ya weren't. Darn, sorry, hope you can make the next one!

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Ohhh, Anne, I'm so sorry! I think we all went inside before ya got there. A couple times I went outside to see if ya were there but ya weren't. Darn, sorry, hope you can make the next one!

I was looking forward to meetin' ya in game, so I hope you can make the next party!
Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
When's the next one?
Check out my "Party for Chrissy" thread.

Ciao!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
i will try to be there .i am a level 59 witchdoctor with the companion called gracie conrad .my name is romantic rebbecca ivring

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Aww I am so sorry Anne, I was SO looking forward to meeting you. I suspect we just missed you and went inside the brawling hall probably seconds before you arrived. Perhaps we can arrange a meet, Her is a link to my profile on Central if you wish to contact me and with the faster turn around we can meet and then by letting you know who is on we can connect with the others.
Thanks, Chrissy! I am having difficulty getting registered on Central, for some reason, but if that ends up not working, I am happy to know that I will have another chance going to your party later this month! Hooray for second chances...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Thanks, Chrissy! I am having difficulty getting registered on Central, for some reason, but if that ends up not working, I am happy to know that I will have another chance going to your party later this month! Hooray for second chances...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Yipee x Starts singing: She's coming, she's coming, Yoo hoo hooray hooray she's coming. x

2