Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Pack-a-palooza would be cool if we had new packs

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
1133
Seriously. A new pack would be something to excite us again. Make us spend crowns! Give us something new to look for/at!

How about it, KI? Can you spare a little attention for Pirate101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9550
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 11, 2018 wrote:
Seriously. A new pack would be something to excite us again. Make us spend crowns! Give us something new to look for/at!

How about it, KI? Can you spare a little attention for Pirate101?
Wouldn't it be amazing if they introduced a new pack during Christmas in July or Birth-o-Ween? Please, KI, not everything NEEDS to go to the wizards!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1408
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2018 wrote:
Wouldn't it be amazing if they introduced a new pack during Christmas in July or Birth-o-Ween? Please, KI, not everything NEEDS to go to the wizards!
Exactly, sista.

Or what about a Bundle? Then people can *cough cough* spend money, and help your finances, aaand we can have something fun to look forward to!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
715
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2018 wrote:
Wouldn't it be amazing if they introduced a new pack during Christmas in July or Birth-o-Ween? Please, KI, not everything NEEDS to go to the wizards!
If any new pack is added it will likely be added during the upcoming update.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1133
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jul 12, 2018 wrote:
If any new pack is added it will likely be added during the upcoming update.
Then we need to hope this upcoming update doesn't take two years like other updates I could name.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
125
A new pack or bundle would be great! My pirate has NEEDS!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
733
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2018 wrote:
Wouldn't it be amazing if they introduced a new pack during Christmas in July or Birth-o-Ween? Please, KI, not everything NEEDS to go to the wizards!
Here, here!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
I might even be coaxed back into the Spiral more often if I had new goodies to play for. I've been neglecting my pirates due to lack of any content, regardless of whether it's packs or story.

What kind of packs are we interested in? Themes? Maybe some ideas being tossed around here can result in something. I'd be interested in pretty much anything as long as it wasn't simply reskins of Wizard items.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9550
MistyDragon13 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
I might even be coaxed back into the Spiral more often if I had new goodies to play for. I've been neglecting my pirates due to lack of any content, regardless of whether it's packs or story.

What kind of packs are we interested in? Themes? Maybe some ideas being tossed around here can result in something. I'd be interested in pretty much anything as long as it wasn't simply reskins of Wizard items.
I would definitely like to see a pack that offered us gear sets ( something beyond weapons ). We haven't had a pack with gear since the Tribal Pack. I once suggested a pack based on our trainers.
I don't mind re-skins as that saves KI time and money, therefore getting us more packs quicker.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
88
Yikes! That would be a ton of work in the middle of July before we start getting into all our event stuff!