Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Over 151 Yars Celebration

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Congrats to me...I've gotten over 151 yars on my time on the Pirate101 message boards!

And, at the exact same time, promoted Dr. Scratch! (Like his top hat, do not like his new crazy dance attack)

I also promoted the Monquistador Explorer (His new, sleak armor is SO cool!)

So now my team is ready to take on the challenges in Tumbleweed, like Burly's Gold and Bronco Busting.

I also got two new ships, the THE CRYPTIC PHANTOM (Halloween Galleon) and the BAMBOO STAR (MOOSHU FRIGATE) and I can't believe how cool they are! The problem with the Bamboo Star is that it can only equip the gear that the Stormy Star (BISON GALLEON) previously had, since I need to farm my nautical level to get new gear for it.

I also hope....that KingsIsle...accepts the Banditoad Companion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mark Laveer on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Congrats to me...I've gotten over 151 yars on my time on the Pirate101 message boards!

And, at the exact same time, promoted Dr. Scratch! (Like his top hat, do not like his new crazy dance attack)

So now my team is ready to take on the challenges in Tumbleweed, like Burly's Gold and Bronco Busting.

I also got two new ships, the THE CRYPTIC PHANTOM (Halloween Galleon) and the BAMBOO STAR (MOOSHU FRIGATE) and I can't believe how cool they are! The problem with the Bamboo Star is that it can only equip the gear that the Stormy Star (BISON GALLEON) previously had, since I need to farm my nautical level to get new gear for it.

Looks like you are having a real blast out there. Keep up the good fighting, the Spiral will only benefit from it. And keep up the great work in here. We all benefit from that too.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats to you Mark on your fine yar-induced postings! Your Banditoad Companion idea was a great one and I too hope to see one added to our crews in the near future.....RIBBET!

Keep up the great work and best of luck to you in the game and as you rumble in Tumbleweed!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Mark Laveer on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:

Congratz have another

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to ye mate, well done indeed yarr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan