Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One Grateful Chrissy Expresses Her Thanks

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
It's the wee hours of the morning and I am just settling down from signing off from the most amazing party I have ever been a part of. From those first overwhelming moments in Avery's court when I was stunned to see an astonishing amount of beloved friends that showed up just to show me they cared about me. I had become ruthless that afternoon and deleted so many yellow starred names off of my friends list to make room and it still wasn't enough. I had so many new wonderful friends that it filled right back up and I had to once again decide on the fly who got the axe. My list is once again filled to the brim with so many wonderful people that just blessed my socks off. My list was full past the first scroll mark and them some of sweet souls that were there just for me.
The wonderful memories are still whirling in my exhausted head and I hope I remember stuff later. From those first attempts at a group shot in Avery's Court that had to be abandoned because there were too many random players rushing through our group and standing in front of the 'camera' wondering what in the spiral was going on. So we scrapped that idea and went to a buccaneer house to stand on the steps for the 'perfect group shot. Well we tried, lol. Over a dozen free thinking minds being told to please stand still and face the same way and just wait while I waited for all the idle movements our characters make to settle down. Of course I took into account Scarlet or Mi LadyDeWinter's need to show her nonconformity, that was to be expected and cherished. It seemed just as I almost got 'THE' shot someone would turn around to see if we were done yet or someone random would port in and "Whoop, there it goes" went the perfect group shot. Well we are Pirates, what else could I expect. One more try at a group shot when new arrivals showed up and I just HAD to have a shot with them in it too and we started all over again, lol. The laughs never stopped. We then went to Anne Radcliffe's beautiful Swashbuckler Villa and took the grand tour and then to my stunned gratefulness, everyone got into a circle around me and began to dance and say wonderful things about me that just melted my heart. I have never felt so loved or blessed by so many at once. Valkoor did an amazing job of keeping everyone excited and he gifted everyone with crown shop party favors and also gave me some amazing gifts just because. He spent real money just to bless those that came to bless me.
Then we went to farm ship bosses in Aquila and I got some incredible shots of the hours spent farming the bosses to get the grand goal, the Horn of Vesuvius. Poor Alura got some inaccurate info off of the Wiki and we spent time with the wrong boss but we eventually got the right info from a post in Central and went back to farming Captain Pluton and at aprox. 2:30 am those that were still hanging in there won our Horns of Vesuvius Talk about an amazing finale to the party. I have a couple of pics posted and more to come.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Congrats again Chrissy! I had the best time last night and am glad I could meet you in game. Hope you gain another rank soon so we can have another!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bravo, bravo, bravo- I just wanted to say Thank You So Much to everyone who showed up for Chrissy's party. Wow, what a fantastic turnout, you guys and gals are absolutely amazing in your showing of support and sending blessings back to Chrissy. I absolutely know that she was more than touched by everyone's kindness and generosity.

I was blown away when I teleported to Avery's Court and saw the message board crowd that had already begun to assemble. And as the night went on, many others dropped in to say "hi". I literally had pirates falling from the sky, dropping onto my pirate the whole night through (good thing I got rid of the stick in my head...ouch).

From generous house tours, the fanciest footwork and hand clapping known to the Spiral (well, minus Ratbeard of course), Chrissy toasting, Aquilan enemy fleet destruction, talking walls, and waiting for the perfect screenshots- what a great night. And for those that lasted- a shiny new horn to boot! And Chrissy, sorry about the little...um, joke- I am now looking over my shoulder at every turn and corner!

So, again I send out a big THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for making last night a wonderful night to remember. And thank you Chrissy for making all of it possible- for without your blessings, kindness and giving nature, the night may have never happened.

Fantastic party, fabulous family of fellow pirates and forever grateful to all!!!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
It's the wee hours of the morning and I am just settling down from signing off from the most amazing party I have ever been a part of. From those first overwhelming moments in Avery's court when I was stunned to see an astonishing amount of beloved friends that showed up just to show me they cared about me. I had become ruthless that afternoon and deleted so many yellow starred names off of my friends list to make room and it still wasn't enough. I had so many new wonderful friends that it filled right back up and I had to once again decide on the fly who got the axe. My list is once again filled to the brim with so many wonderful people that just blessed my socks off. My list was full past the first scroll mark and them some of sweet souls that were there just for me.
The wonderful memories are still whirling in my exhausted head and I hope I remember stuff later. From those first attempts at a group shot in Avery's Court that had to be abandoned because there were too many random players rushing through our group and standing in front of the 'camera' wondering what in the spiral was going on. So we scrapped that idea and went to a buccaneer house to stand on the steps for the 'perfect group shot. Well we tried, lol. Over a dozen free thinking minds being told to please stand still and face the same way and just wait while I waited for all the idle movements our characters make to settle down. Of course I took into account Scarlet or Mi LadyDeWinter's need to show her nonconformity, that was to be expected and cherished. It seemed just as I almost got 'THE' shot someone would turn around to see if we were done yet or someone random would port in and "Whoop, there it goes" went the perfect group shot. Well we are Pirates, what else could I expect. One more try at a group shot when new arrivals showed up and I just HAD to have a shot with them in it too and we started all over again, lol. The laughs never stopped. We then went to Anne Radcliffe's beautiful Swashbuckler Villa and took the grand tour and then to my stunned gratefulness, everyone got into a circle around me and began to dance and say wonderful things about me that just melted my heart. I have never felt so loved or blessed by so many at once. Valkoor did an amazing job of keeping everyone excited and he gifted everyone with crown shop party favors and also gave me some amazing gifts just because. He spent real money just to bless those that came to bless me.
Then we went to farm ship bosses in Aquila and I got some incredible shots of the hours spent farming the bosses to get the grand goal, the Horn of Vesuvius. Poor Alura got some inaccurate info off of the Wiki and we spent time with the wrong boss but we eventually got the right info from a post in Central and went back to farming Captain Pluton and at aprox. 2:30 am those that were still hanging in there won our Horns of Vesuvius Talk about an amazing finale to the party. I have a couple of pics posted and more to come.
NOOO! I've been so busy I missed it!

hope you had fun. Sounds like it

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Wow that sounds amazing you really deserved it. Again I'm so bummed that i could not go due to last minute family issues. Valkoor and the rest of us really love you and the amount of time you take supporting the rest of us and i cant wait to continue through the world of Pirate101 with you... Thanks

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Chrissy ye words of kindness shows no bound, thou I'm sorry to say I wasn't there to share in such a wonderful time with the message board family, I'd wish I could've finally meet such a wonderful person ye are and be friends, I know I've not been here long but it feel like I've been here since day one and already met such wonderful pirates here so I be so sorry I didn't make in time.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
All of your sweet words here just continue to keep my "Feels Loved" bank chock a block filled to bursting. I was so thrilled to see that Golden Guardian crossed that virtual equator and honored me by managing to attend. So many wonderful surprises, and yes that includes Valkoor's brilliantly played practical joke that I swallowed chum, anchor & buoy. I have been known all my life for my creative and well played practical jokes and it is not often that someone gets the better of me but I have to admit I was flawlessly punk'd. You are wise for watching over your shoulder and I may make you do that for who knows how long. It's the anticipation that really get's em. Muaahahahahahah
Well played Valkor, very well played.
For those of you that missed it I am well assured that we will be gathering in the near future and we can meet then if not sooner.
All the photos are now in the folder in Central for you to enjoy so please feel free to comment all you like. That makes them even more fun. If you took any screenshots I would love to see them too.
Thanks once again everyone for treating me like a queen and loving me like a beloved sister or auntie. I still get a silly grin on my face whenever I remember something from the party antics. Especially the circle of dancing blessers. You guys made me cry with gladness and I have never felt so loved. I am deeply grateful.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:( I would have came if my computer was working (luckily I got it fixed today but too late, o well)

Anyways I really do appreciate your work around the message boards, between you, blind mew, OEJ, Valkoor, GoldenGuardian, Ratbeard, and all the other great message board users, you are certainly one of the top ranked. (If there were a list you would be tying with OEJ for greatest message board user ever)

:D and now for a smiley with twin swords

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
:( I would have came if my computer was working (luckily I got it fixed today but too late, o well)

Anyways I really do appreciate your work around the message boards, between you, blind mew, OEJ, Valkoor, GoldenGuardian, Ratbeard, and all the other great message board users, you are certainly one of the top ranked. (If there were a list you would be tying with OEJ for greatest message board user ever)

:D and now for a smiley with twin swords
I am sorry you could not make it too but no worries, there will be another chance for us to connect. We are too much of a gathering bunch to not plot more opportunities for more frivoling.

Oh and please * Pushes self off list * I could never come close to Jack's awesomeness.
He does so many things behind the scenes that we never know about to make these boards the happy, safe place they are and he has helped me out many a time. No question here, the Message Boards Master here is One-Eyed Jack and always will be.

Developer
You'd think with so many young pirates gathered in one place, the Armada would crash the party and crush the rebellion once and for all.

That's the kind of thought that tickles my black heart.

(Well done, Crissy! We appreciate you!)

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
I have been here a while Chrissy. I am still watching you, ahah, ahah, AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Calm down Jack, calm yourself down Jacky. He he. HE HE HE, AHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Okay I cant calm myself I am just plain crazy.

Captain
May 13, 2011
there was a party for the people at the forums? cant believe i missed that

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Thank you for all your help on the boards!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
You'd think with so many young pirates gathered in one place, the Armada would crash the party and crush the rebellion once and for all.

You have honored me beyond measure Ratbeard. And I fondly thank you. The fact that someone so integral to the awesomeness of this game and with such brainpower behind it appreciated me and my mission to educate and lift up the hearts of these great pirates with blessings and giggles has reduced me to joy tears. You do have a good point and we will be much more careful in the future to post traps and alarms focused to trigger at any clockwork movements. Now wouldn't that be a fun dungeon to have a party that would have to stop and fight themselves out of a prison dungeon. Not that I am worried. We scrubbed those skyways in Aquila so clean they squeaked in our quest for that Horn of Vesuvius. When the Message Board Marauders get together in mass its the Armada that should tremble.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
there was a party for the people at the forums? cant believe i missed that
Not to worry George. We will most certainly have others. Just watch the Tavern section for any thread that has "Party" in it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for all your help on the boards!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
You are most welcome. It is what we all are here for, to help each other out and to hopefully get us to giggle in the process. With the amount of brilliant comedic geniuses in our family the giggle part is easy.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

Oh, Ratbeard, I always love your comments, especially when you make me laugh! You do so with such style!

And Chrissy, all your accolades are certainly well deserved, your kindness and sweetness making for truly a virtuous pirate!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Oh, Ratbeard, I always love your comments, especially when you make me laugh! You do so with such style!

And Chrissy, all your accolades are certainly well deserved, your kindness and sweetness making for truly a virtuous pirate!
Aww Thank you My Lady Anne. Such praise from you in the virtuousness department touches my heart and soul down to the molecular level. My silly grin statis has no fear of slipping for quite a while. You have made my day.

Captain
May 13, 2011

you said "so many young pirates gathered in one place". you think any clockwork could trash a horde of pirates who changed history?