Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

October Parrrrty!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
We haven't had a good party in awhile, how about one on October 31st? We could make it a costume party.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
We haven't had a good party in awhile, how about one on October 31st? We could make it a costume party.
Ye had me at costume mate, I'll be there.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What time and server, please.
What activities could we do, standing around and talking gets boring, the arena and tower both take too long, not everyone likes to PVP. So what can we do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh I just had a great idea! We could parrrrty on board my Halloween Galleon The Screaming Skull, tell ghost stories and if anyone would like to do an Arena run I can place it in my cabin!
I'll be in Skull Island port so if non members are coming to this parrrrty, they can come aboard! All are welcome!
Esperanza Devereaux

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
I'll do my best to attend. Do you have a time in mind? I have a swim meet that day that ends at 3:00p.m. pacific time. I hope to make this one!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Oh I just had a great idea! We could parrrrty on board my Halloween Galleon The Screaming Skull, tell ghost stories and if anyone would like to do an Arena run I can place it in my cabin!
I'll be in Skull Island port so if non members are coming to this parrrrty, they can come aboard! All are welcome!
Esperanza Devereaux
Maybe we could farm the Floating Dutchman? Or Miranda?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Maybe we could farm the Floating Dutchman? Or Miranda?
Farming in instances though means that only four people can join at one time.
I'd prefer Ancorbie's suggestion of partying about a couple haunted galleons at the docks. Although, the ships would not be able to leave the docks, because the ships then have a limit to the number of players that can be aboard.

Might I suggest to Ancorbie that you build a thoroughly haunted cabin for the haunted galleon as well?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Farming in instances though means that only four people can join at one time.
I'd prefer Ancorbie's suggestion of partying about a couple haunted galleons at the docks. Although, the ships would not be able to leave the docks, because the ships then have a limit to the number of players that can be aboard.

Might I suggest to Ancorbie that you build a thoroughly haunted cabin for the haunted galleon as well?
Aye-aye, ma'am, will do!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Esperanza Devereaux
That sounds great , we could meet up in Vadima realm at the docks!

As for time I think 7 PM PST (If someone is willing to convert for the other time zones I would appreciate it) would be best.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I can't assure my appearance, as I have plans that night.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
That sounds great , we could meet up in Vadima realm at the docks!

As for time I think 7 PM PST (If someone is willing to convert for the other time zones I would appreciate it) would be best.
OK!
October 31
Meet on realm Vadima
7 pm ( pst ) = 9 pm ( central ) = 11 pm ( eastern )
hmm, if I'm right, that makes it a little late for the people on the east coast, can you make it earlier?

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
OK!
October 31
Meet on realm Vadima
hmm, if I'm right, that makes it a little late for the people on the east coast, can you make it earlier?
Actually, it's 10pm for eastern (+1 hour for each US time zone). So it might not be too late; it is on a Saturday after all.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
OK!
October 31
Meet on realm Vadima
I love it fair lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hoodoo Mistress on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
Actually, it's 10pm for eastern (+1 hour for each US time zone). So it might not be too late; it is on a Saturday after all.
If it's 10pm Eastern that does make it 11pm Atlantic for me.
It could still be a bit too late for some players even though it's a Saturday, some people still have to get up early on Sundays. And some parents won't let their kids stay up late no matter what day of the week it is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Then may I suggest 5:30 pm PST?
That makes it 7:30 pm Central, 8:30 Eastern, & 9:30 Atlantic.
October 31, Realm - Vadima, Life Fountain Skull Island Docks.
Most kids will be trick or treating during this time anyway and their parents will be with them; I don't know how this would work for everyone, unless we move it up a day? Say October 30th? And as its a Friday, the original time could work.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
Most kids will be trick or treating during this time anyway and their parents will be with them; I don't know how this would work for everyone, unless we move it up a day? Say October 30th? And as its a Friday, the original time could work.
That would make it easier. I'll be sure to attend this. I'm looking forward to it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
That could possibly work, what does everyone else think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Then we have to decide on the day - October 30 or the 31st
Time: 5:30 pm PST,( see above post for conversions to your time zone )
Realm: Vadima
Place: Skull Island Docks
Wear a costume, and may I suggest that everyone set their follower to "No One" as it could become very crowded in the ship's cabins?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
Wear a costume, and may I suggest that everyone set their follower to "No One" as it could become very crowded in the ship's cabins?
I second Miss Anecorbie's suggested date of Oct 30th, with the time, realm, and place as listed above.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I'd prefer the 30th, but I can make the 31st work.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I am up for either

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I agree with the 30th and said time/realm/place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ok I guess we have an agreement on the parrrrty.
Date: October 30th
Time: 5:30 pm PST = 7:30 pm Central, 8:30 Eastern and 9:30 Atlantic
Place: Life Fountain, Skull Island Docks
It's a costume party and we'll be visiting peoples ships, so make sure your cabin is open to all; also, change your follower to "no one".

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
Ok I guess we have an agreement on the parrrrty.
Time: 5:30 pm PST = 7:30 pm Central, 8:30 Eastern and 9:30 Atlantic
Place: Life Fountain, Skull Island Docks
It's a costume party and we'll be visiting peoples ships, so make sure your cabin is open to all; also, change your follower to "no one".
Sweet, I'm looking forward to it! I actually went "shopping" yesterday finding a good costume. I'm still not 100% sure I'm good with what I have so I might keep shopping a bit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
just a reminder and in case anyone missed the last notice:
Time: 5:30 pm pacific, 7:30 pm central, 8:30 pm eastern & 9:30 pm atlantic
Place: life fountain, Skull Island Docks
Wear a costume and please set your follower to "no one"
"Be there if you dare, muhahha!"