Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

not promote

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
dies nurse quinn promote what level and what new name like ____ chicken

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Nurse Quinn is one of the worst companions in the game. A promotion will be a blessing for her.

Here's my idea: Next promotion: Surgeon Chicken- Level 67.

Since she is not as 'combat effective' as the other witchdoctors, I would make her have the most heal abilities in the game. Three or four superior or medium power heals should be enough.

Also, I would like Nurse Quinn to have an exclusive passive ability to heal wounded allies adjacent to her by 3%-4% of their health per round.

These changes will make Quinn a true medic companion that can assist your team in more ways than just hitting her enemies with her bag.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
SlightlyMadWizard on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
At the moment, Nurse Quinn does not promote.
That too.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
CoolRebon on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Nurse Quinn is one of the worst companions in the game. A promotion will be a blessing for her.

Since she is not as 'combat effective' as the other witchdoctors, I would make her have the most heal abilities in the game. Three or four superior or medium power heals should be enough.

Also, I would like Nurse Quinn to have an exclusive passive ability to heal wounded allies adjacent to her by 3%-4% of their health per round.

These changes will make Quinn a true medic companion that can assist your team in more ways than just hitting her enemies with her bag.
that is my wish

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
CoolRebon on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:

lol a thumbs up isn't enough to express how good of an idea this is

she is one of the worst companions, and it does sadden me some. BUT think of it this way
if all the companions were awesome, then they would all be weak, because there is no super companion to compare them to