Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Security Subscription?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
Hey guys! I was wondering... So one, just one of my characters is not getting through into the game. It is driving insane! Well, more than it already has anyway. It is the only character made BEFORE my computer security subscription expired. So, that is probably why he's the only character who won't connect. And why he's having the most problems in the game. I understand that with an expired subscription will cause a lot of problems, mainly ones having to do with accessing gameplay. So what if instead of renewing or replacing it, I just got rid of it? What if I don't have a security subscription?

Administrator
Hi! If one of your characters is showing "Verifying Character" and not loading into the game, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com and let them know. They'll be able to reset that character's location and get them back in the game.

If this issue is not related to the problem you mention above, you'd still be well served by contacting our Support through email or through the web form found by clicking the Orange Icon above and then the Contact Support button.

Thanks and hope to have you sailing the skyways again soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*