Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Sharing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
Hello, I am known as Silent Bart Morris in Pirate101 and I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share a ninja pig code (probably not.) I was asking because I'm a level 42 in Mooshu and I found out there were actually ninja pigs in the game! I met a guy with the rare ninja pig, and asked him if he had a spare code. Sadly he didn't have one, and if anyone asks I don't remember is username. If anyone could give me a spare code because I've been looking forever (5 months) for a code, and you could probably tell, I didn't have any luck. If someone actually decides to give me one of the rare codes I'd like you to know the secret is 100% safe with me, unless you want me to give it to someone else.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ElectechGaming on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I am known as Silent Bart Morris in Pirate101 and I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share a ninja pig code (probably not.) I was asking because I'm a level 42 in Mooshu and I found out there were actually ninja pigs in the game! I met a guy with the rare ninja pig, and asked him if he had a spare code. Sadly he didn't have one, and if anyone asks I don't remember is username. If anyone could give me a spare code because I've been looking forever (5 months) for a code, and you could probably tell, I didn't have any luck. If someone actually decides to give me one of the rare codes I'd like you to know the secret is 100% safe with me, unless you want me to give it to someone else.
Hi Bart, welcome to the message boards.
Those codes are as rare as Ratbeard hugs. Good luck, I really hope you find one.