Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig companion giveaway possible?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I did hear wind of KI Live's recent broadcast that there may be a possible giveaway about the Ninja Pig companion that many have been wanting to recruit after the maps that came with them weren't in production any longer after some players that got signed up for P101's beta & have been waiting to get that companion since they did so through purchase of W101 membership &/or purchase of the Boochbeard Bundle. I was one of the beta players that didn't get that companion after participating the P101's beta period through purchase of that said bundle.

If such a giveaway occurs, I would be up for it. Hope I get my chance to get that Ninja Pig companion. I was a bit bummed that I didn't get mine.

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Ahoy there! Unfortunately KingsIsle will not be doing that at all I have even told them this myself the same reason as you I paid for my member and crowns in the beta but I did not get a code and the only thing they will say to you is, is only that it was a one time promotional thing sadly and only people in the U.S.A got the code so your out of luck there but if any one you know as a friend has the code you can still use it as it can be used up to 5 times (one per account) and also if your lucky enough to win. A contest that is another way and a person
Question just asking here as a fellow pirate would you be willing to if you get one let me also try out a code on. A open chat character of mine thank and fair sailing

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Privateer peach on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there! Unfortunately KingsIsle will not be doing that at all I have even told them this myself the same reason as you I paid for my member and crowns in the beta but I did not get a code and the only thing they will say to you is, is only that it was a one time promotional thing sadly and only people in the U.S.A got the code so your out of luck there but if any one you know as a friend has the code you can still use it as it can be used up to 5 times (one per account) and also if your lucky enough to win. A contest that is another way and a person
Question just asking here as a fellow pirate would you be willing to if you get one let me also try out a code on. A open chat character of mine thank and fair sailing
The Ninja Pig companion was only for those who were CURRENT paying membership holders in WIZARD101, not the beta in Pirate101. It was a loyalty gift to those who had played and paid in Wizard101. The Cat Pirate on the other hand was for the Pirate101 beta people.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Privateer peach on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Peach.
That is some good info there. From what I heard, US players with a valid credit card that had their address on it were the recipients of those lovely maps. I was not invited to beta but I DID get a map and have long ago bequeathed my codes to squealing pirates. (Along with their new companion. )

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't think it was the Wizard membership thing, as both my wife and I had paid-up Wizzy memberships when this promotion occurred, and she received a map and I didn't. I think Chrissy has it: Fiorenza had registered a credit card with her account and given a mailing address; I had not.

She received the map, and I did not. The maps were sent through the mail, so if you had never registered a physical address with KI, no map.

Fiorenza did let me have one of her piggies, though!