Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

next game

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Come to think of it, I wonder why there were no bow weapons for musketeers in either Cool Ranch or Mooshoo? Perhaps because it would have required a lot more work to develop the animation sequences than adding extra long guns and pistols.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Indigo Ring on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Come to think of it, I wonder why there were no bow weapons for musketeers in either Cool Ranch or Mooshoo? Perhaps because it would have required a lot more work to develop the animation sequences than adding extra long guns and pistols.

-Indigo
I've only just created a musketeer character who is not yet in Mooshu, but I thought that there were at least crossbow weapons in Mooshu.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
I've only just created a musketeer character who is not yet in Mooshu, but I thought that there were at least crossbow weapons in Mooshu.
My musketeer Darling Christina Dove has all sorts of crossbow and gun combos in her arsenal but as most of her stuff is hand me downs from the Privateer Fair Christina Nightingale She has no idea where or when they came from.
If you like I can look them up on central and see if their origins are posted.