Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Year's Resolution!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Happy New Years Everypirate, 2015 been quite the ride aboard the Skyways of the Spiral, but all good things comes to an end of this year, but 2016 be here now a new start, a new journey, a new adventure, and many new possibilities for KI and us Pirates. So I have a question for ye all, what be YER New Year's Resolution?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I think many of us can agree on this...
To be more faithful in KI for producing updates.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
jack morgan933 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Happy New Years Everypirate, 2015 been quite the ride aboard the Skyways of the Spiral, but all good things comes to an end of this year, but 2016 be here now a new start, a new journey, a new adventure, and many new possibilities for KI and us Pirates. So I have a question for ye all, what be YER New Year's Resolution?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Me Resolution be to work more on me Art, maybe find a school to help hone me skills further in me career, and help out me Best Friend with her goals, fer the Future be Bright.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Mine is to get to writing my book series.

KI's is to start updating P101 more.

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
Unfair Angel on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
I think many of us can agree on this...
To be more faithful in KI for producing updates.
I do agree, but with the wizarding updates, i don't think that i can be THAT patient, so sorry, that not be me resolution. Mine would be to not be so addicted to this game!!!!!

Annoying Amber

By the way, jack morgan933, love the pirate talk. How much did you play this game exactly? Just curious...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
AnonymousTruth1854 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I do agree, but with the wizarding updates, i don't think that i can be THAT patient, so sorry, that not be me resolution. Mine would be to not be so addicted to this game!!!!!

Annoying Amber

By the way, jack morgan933, love the pirate talk. How much did you play this game exactly? Just curious...
Every since it came out, but do not fret dear lass the reason I talk thee pirates' tongue is me joy of characters in the ways of the pirating world, nothing wrong with that, is there?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan