Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Year; Fresh start:Tell your tale

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Hi all RuneMaster here otherwise known back in the beta days as "Jason Deveraux" (Lv 50 Swashbuckler/Founding Member); given that pirate has been around for a few years and many of our community members on the boards here, and on our sister website of Pirate101central have come and gone I wanted to leave a post that perhaps can be looked upon by KI staff and the like as we share our stories from how we found Pirate101 and what we enjoyed best over the past roughly seems like 5-6 years now. I want this post to be a place where we can all share our stories and perhaps KI can do something with these stories like compiling them and perhaps making a special pirate 101 diary item that others can read in game or market it as a journal with various sketches from back in the beta days and perhaps take a copy of the original map mailed to us and include some of the shots like when we were introduced in jonah town to brody and the pirate snap shot we got a glimpse of and of course one of the crew when catbeard gave us a glimpse before port elena. I think that while zazzle provides decent items, I was thinking perhaps trying to draw a new crowd by offering more detailed selection...

While i am sure in the last few years there have been many ideas; and while I am suggesting partially in this post; I am actually just putting the theme to this post to good use.

So without further Adieu;

Share with us your Tale pirates, and see if our legacy cant be marked down in history.....

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RunedMaster on Mar 6, 2017 wrote:
Hi all RuneMaster here otherwise known back in the beta days as "Jason Deveraux" (Lv 50 Swashbuckler/Founding Member); given that pirate has been around for a few years and many of our community members on the boards here, and on our sister website of Pirate101central have come and gone I wanted to leave a post that perhaps can be looked upon by KI staff and the like as we share our stories from how we found Pirate101 and what we enjoyed best over the past roughly seems like 5-6 years now. I want this post to be a place where we can all share our stories and perhaps KI can do something with these stories like compiling them and perhaps making a special pirate 101 diary item that others can read in game or market it as a journal with various sketches from back in the beta days and perhaps take a copy of the original map mailed to us and include some of the shots like when we were introduced in jonah town to brody and the pirate snap shot we got a glimpse of and of course one of the crew when catbeard gave us a glimpse before port elena. I think that while zazzle provides decent items, I was thinking perhaps trying to draw a new crowd by offering more detailed selection...

While i am sure in the last few years there have been many ideas; and while I am suggesting partially in this post; I am actually just putting the theme to this post to good use.

So without further Adieu;

Share with us your Tale pirates, and see if our legacy cant be marked down in history.....
What a wonderful post, Jason!

Why, yes, I do have a story that I'm very happy to tell!

When I was Level 9 (yes, Level 9), I wanted to get my first 100,000 Gold House - and I did, eventually. But I couldn't have gotten it without my Maximum Level (at that time the Maximum Level was 65) friends, Virtuous Jessica Vaughn and Dark Iris (or something Iris). They helped me fight in Aquila even though I was only Level 9, (I did get the House and didn't stop thanking my friends) and this experience showed me that anything is possible with enough motivation and inspiration. This was on my first Pirate, Helpful Aurora Parker.

I hope you all are inspired to do anything by this reply - face Moo Manchu or battle Kane at a low level, farm, or even do something you've always wanted to do, in Pirate101 or real life.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 5, 2017 wrote:
What a wonderful post, Jason!

Why, yes, I do have a story that I'm very happy to tell!

When I was Level 9 (yes, Level 9), I wanted to get my first 100,000 Gold House - and I did, eventually. But I couldn't have gotten it without my Maximum Level (at that time the Maximum Level was 65) friends, Virtuous Jessica Vaughn and Dark Iris (or something Iris). They helped me fight in Aquila even though I was only Level 9, (I did get the House and didn't stop thanking my friends) and this experience showed me that anything is possible with enough motivation and inspiration. This was on my first Pirate, Helpful Aurora Parker.

I hope you all are inspired to do anything by this reply - face Moo Manchu or battle Kane at a low level, farm, or even do something you've always wanted to do, in Pirate101 or real life.

I have yet another story to tell!

This one's shorter, though: My friend (Scarlet Easton) gifted me the infamously ferocious Solar Saber! I asked her if it was temporary, and she replied, to my surprise:

"No; I never gift people temporary Mounts. I think it's cruel." Well, I want to say thank you to Miss Easton (Witchdoctor) for her kindness on gifting me the Mount that I ride on proudly today!

And the Mount that accidentally destroyed a farmer in MooShu's crops.

What?