Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Trainer Locations??

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Okay Guys, I have something to ask. Has anybody Found where the new trainers mentioned in the Augest 2015 Update Are?? If so please tell me when any of them are available from 5:00 Illinois Time to 8:00 Illinois Time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Okay Guys, I have something to ask. Has anybody Found where the new trainers mentioned in the Augest 2015 Update Are?? If so please tell me when any of them are available from 5:00 Illinois Time to 8:00 Illinois Time.
Devilfish Hollow back in the far caves where the sharks are, look for the mysterious trap door. Trainers rotate hourly.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Thank You. I had had a felling that the trainers where in devilfish hollow. By the Way, are they Free Trainers?? if not, what Money do they use??

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
pirate crusher on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
Thank You. I had had a felling that the trainers where in devilfish hollow. By the Way, are they Free Trainers?? if not, what Money do they use??
Each Epic costs 1 training point to learn

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
They charge a Practice Point - which is what your Pirate uses to learn Talents and Powers outside of his own Trainer. Luckily, with the update, you get 1 Free Reset, which means you can redo your Pirate's Talents and Powers to include the new Trainer's offerings. Warning: you need to be at least level 20 and have the correct requirements to learn the talents/powers. My suggestion is to go there and find out what you have to have to learn the Talents and Powers. Also, the Melee Trainer, the Magic Trainer, and the Long Range Trainer switch every hour on the hour. There is a thread here that has information about which Trainer is available when - I think the times are Pacific Daylight Time. To find it, do a search on clandestine.