Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Theory About The Queen

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2012
Alright, so I'm going to want some input into this and see how my theory is so far. If anyone wants to add to it please do, as I am very interested in finding out the ending to Valencia Part 2.

So to begin, we never learned much about the queens backstory which sadly had to be cut short according to Blind Mew, which I will get back to in a second. There's not much to base this theory off of other than the death of the queen and the ending scene of Act 1 so hear me out! When we get to the chess board to battle Kane, he explains how the Queen is his best creation yet. If Kane, the smartest thing next to the Golden Sentinels in El Dorado (If they can talk) had to have made the Queen TRULY something special with a lot of cunning virtues in her.

Now, let's break down the Queens class. She is a Swashbuckler which are adept in the ways of being in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. So think about it, alas you finally killed the queen however she doesn't die like the others do, but instead disappears like the animation all of our fellow swashbucklers use in the power "Walk In The Shadows", however without the snake. What if the queen simply vanished into the shadows using the smarts she had being Kane's best creation? How else would she have survived our slaughtering?

Now we get to the part where this train kind of derails and may not be as accurate. What if the Queen is able to harness the power that pulled Kane up and took of his mask? She would now have the Golden Sentinels Brain all to herself.

Let's go to Gazpaccio now. He went to Kane with the heart hoping he could install it into him, but they do not describe how easy it is to install the heart. Could the Queen simply put it into her EMPTY head behind that mask and gain the powers of him? Will her goal now be to go to El Dorado and get the rest of the golden pieces to reach the power unimaginable in the spiral? I'd like to hear if any of this even makes sense to you guys, or is any of it is plausible. I'd love to hear your input!

~Alexander Nightingale 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Alexander Nighting... on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
Alright, so I'm going to want some input into this and see how my theory is so far. If anyone wants to add to it please do, as I am very interested in finding out the ending to Valencia Part 2.

So to begin, we never learned much about the queens backstory which sadly had to be cut short according to Blind Mew, which I will get back to in a second. There's not much to base this theory off of other than the death of the queen and the ending scene of Act 1 so hear me out! When we get to the chess board to battle Kane, he explains how the Queen is his best creation yet. If Kane, the smartest thing next to the Golden Sentinels in El Dorado (If they can talk) had to have made the Queen TRULY something special with a lot of cunning virtues in her.

Now, let's break down the Queens class. She is a Swashbuckler which are adept in the ways of being in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. So think about it, alas you finally killed the queen however she doesn't die like the others do, but instead disappears like the animation all of our fellow swashbucklers use in the power "Walk In The Shadows", however without the snake. What if the queen simply vanished into the shadows using the smarts she had being Kane's best creation? How else would she have survived our slaughtering?

Now we get to the part where this train kind of derails and may not be as accurate. What if the Queen is able to harness the power that pulled Kane up and took of his mask? She would now have the Golden Sentinels Brain all to herself.

Let's go to Gazpaccio now. He went to Kane with the heart hoping he could install it into him, but they do not describe how easy it is to install the heart. Could the Queen simply put it into her EMPTY head behind that mask and gain the powers of him? Will her goal now be to go to El Dorado and get the rest of the golden pieces to reach the power unimaginable in the spiral? I'd like to hear if any of this even makes sense to you guys, or is any of it is plausible. I'd love to hear your input!

Queen can't combine the Heart with the Mind because:
!). It was destroyed by Kane.
2) Nothing shows that Queen took the Mind; it was removed from Kane's body into those chrystals, then sent some where else, not into Queen's body.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Alexander Nighting... on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:

The theory makes sense. It could be mirroring Kane's quote of "Sons are meant to replace their fathers," which would be a bit of irony considering her betrayal. That still doesn't necessarily explain the role of Phule in the game, but his existence may not be explainable with the information we have now.