Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Swashbuckler Skill: Throw Knife

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Throw Knife is the updated form of Hurl Knife. Throw Knife does 2x damage and reduce speed and accuracy for 5 rounds. The animation for Throw Knife is: The Swashbuckler would throw up a knife, pull out a hand full of gunpowder and toss it into the air as the knife falls back down, he/she would catch the gunpowder-covered knife, light it on fire, and throw it at the target, exploding right in its face. Tell me what you think Swasbucklers.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
coolster50 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Throw Knife is the updated form of Hurl Knife. Throw Knife does 2x damage and reduce speed and accuracy for 5 rounds. The animation for Throw Knife is: The Swashbuckler would throw up a knife, pull out a hand full of gunpowder and toss it into the air as the knife falls back down, he/she would catch the gunpowder-covered knife, light it on fire, and throw it at the target, exploding right in its face. Tell me what you think Swasbucklers.
Cool Idea, Sounds plausible XD

Hurl Knife is kinda useless right now anyway, I mean in the high lvls, but then again, we all have a few attacks that only have a use in special occasions.

Captain
May 13, 2011
coolster50 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
explosive knife? when does peoples imagination end?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I pictured that graphic in my head, and it looked epic.

Good creative thinking.