Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New P101 Commercial

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
During a commercial break, I saw the new Pirate101 Commercial. IT WAS SOO EPIC!!!!!! It was soo cool that I wanted to play Pirate101, but it was during a new show and I didn't want to miss it. Both the show and the commercial were EPIC!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It was an amazing commercial, describing how Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry attacked and boarded Deacon's prison ship and made their way to the ship's prison hall to rescue the said pirate prisoner! It's like an amazing prologue to the game's story, taking place before it's actions! Brilliant! They even look much realistic, staying true to the game's character appearance design! I hope you got another TV commercial for Pirate101 in the works, Kingsisle, and I wish for you to include Bonnie Anne and Captain Avery. I would like to see them in the next Pirate101 commercial! Thanks, and keep up with the good commercials!