Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Mount

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
Is it just me or is the Solar Saber really cool looking I normally don't get to excited by mounts but KI did a great job on this one. I know the basic saber mount that has been around for awhile but W101 normally gets the extra flashy things. It's nice to get something like this for a change. Maybe it's just me but what did you think of it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
1 Pirate Dad on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Is it just me or is the Solar Saber really cool looking I normally don't get to excited by mounts but KI did a great job on this one. I know the basic saber mount that has been around for awhile but W101 normally gets the extra flashy things. It's nice to get something like this for a change. Maybe it's just me but what did you think of it
I love it! it's a little expensive though. Too much money to spend on pixels.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am not crazy about him, personally - he does look more like a Wizard mount (and he is available in Wizard as well). I think I would have liked him better without the fire/elemental theme.

Still, I do appreciate more mount options becoming available for the piratical set.

Perhaps in the future we will see more joint releases of new mounts for both games (nice for us pirates as wizards, which has many more players, naturally receives more love from the developers).

-Indigo

Ensign
Jun 05, 2010
I love how it is a mix of the Sabertooth Tiger from Wizard along with the outline/glow of the Celestial wolf, but obviously another color. It's very cool, but I just don't have crowns! I would love to get it eventually.

Ensign
Mar 17, 2011
1 Pirate Dad on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
It was made for wizard101 and they just copyed it to pirate