Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New member on the message Boards!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi there

I just thought i would say that this is the first time posting on the message boards! I have read them before, and have been a huge fan of wizard101 and pirate101. I hope you will welcome me to the message board family

Thanks!
Noble Ryan Thompson

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
nice to meet you trust me your gonna love it here fearless talon Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi there

I just thought i would say that this is the first time posting on the message boards! I have read them before, and have been a huge fan of wizard101 and pirate101. I hope you will welcome me to the message board family

Thanks!
Noble Ryan Thompson
Absolutely. Welcome to the message board family Ryan. You will find that we are a nice bunch (unless we have been too stressed out in the trials and tribulations of the test realm, when it is open ) and we love to make each other laugh and most of all we love to help each other out. So dock right up and tie her tight and sit down for a spell and relax and learn some stuff and hopefully get in a few belly jiggling giggles.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hi there, Loyal Swashy- er, I mean, The Loyal Swashbuckler. Welcome to the message boards.

We're a lively bunch, the Message Board Marauders. We have parties, role plays, and more awesome things. Again, welcome.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard mate glad to have ye here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome, welcome, and welcome Ryan.

Thank you for the great introduction and of course we are glad to have you join us here on the boards. You are going to enjoy your time here, I just know it. There's lots of great pirates, fun people and helpful KI Staff to make sure of it, and not to mention all of the entertaining topics and threads to jump into.

Hope you have a great time here and once again welcome aboard!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Hi! Welcome to the Message Boards! I hope you enjoy being a part of the community!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Another person is always welcome to the message boards. As they say "you can ever have to much family" (especially on Christmas, and except on thanksgiving.) but that last part doesn't really count for the message boards. And by the way, hope you stay for awhile. It's always good to have another opinion on here, new topics for me I uh mean everyone.... To post on and another voice for KI to hear and learn from..... By the way KI update looks cool ( just like that ) now I have a pizza in the oven so I gtg but until next time

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer (I guess you could call that my mark, so no copying)