Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new idea for a event

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2013
hi all I got a new idea for a new event in pirate 101 it is this pirate day in pirate 101 were famous pirates com to skull skull island looking for a lost chest or a lost ship by helping them find the chest or ship you get a item from the all it can be a ship weapons or a new pet or a new companion like if you can pike one of the famous pirates to be your companion now to get the clues for the lost item player will need to go a round skull island look for them now player ho are subscribe to pirate 101 will need to go to all the world to find clues but with the hard work you do you get a bones reward for non subscribe to pirate 101 you will only need to look a round skull island for clues

ps please let me not what you all think or my idea ty

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Ensign
May 23, 2013
ty they do have pirate day in life Monday, September 19

International Talk Like a Pirate Day is a parodic holiday created in 1995 by John Baur and Mark Summers, of Albany, Oregon, U.S., who proclaimed September 19 each year as the day when everyone in the world should talk like a pirate.

Ensign
May 23, 2013