Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nefarious tower mystery possibly solved

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi, everyone! You know that tower with the dark cloud over it in Mooshu that came with the update? Well, I think I know who is in it. Today I was with a friend, and we looked at it and I was talking about Swordroll's theory about the scroll of secret being in there. My friend said she thinks Moo Manchu is in there, and I think she is right. I mean, think about it. He tried to take over Mooshu, he has magic, the cloud over the tower looks magic, and if the scroll is in there maybe Moo Manchu is using it to try and take over Mooshu again. When the newsletter came out, Moo Manchu was featured at the bottom of it. What do you guys think

silver swordcoral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi, everyone! You know that tower with the dark cloud over it in Mooshu that came with the update? Well, I think I know who is in it. Today I was with a friend, and we looked at it and I was talking about Swordroll's theory about the scroll of secret being in there. My friend said she thinks Moo Manchu is in there, and I think she is right. I mean, think about it. He tried to take over Mooshu, he has magic, the cloud over the tower looks magic, and if the scroll is in there maybe Moo Manchu is using it to try and take over Mooshu again. When the newsletter came out, Moo Manchu was featured at the bottom of it. What do you guys think

silver swordcoral
If you read the news letter, you'll see that Moo Manchu is indeed inside. But what else is there? We don't need the Scroll of Secrets, as Cao Tsu has already translated our pieces of the map for us.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
If you read the news letter, you'll see that Moo Manchu is indeed inside. But what else is there? We don't need the Scroll of Secrets, as Cao Tsu has already translated our pieces of the map for us.
im guessing it was an unused tower for an unused boss. but kingisle didnt bother to remove it.