Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nefarious stitched and second assessory slot

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
1. so i was just wondering why are the nefarious weapons not stitchable the only weapon with a unique power or animation is the nefarious nova blaster

2. could we have a second accessory slot be added like for war paint like the baarbian accessory from the grizzly pack it be cool

on a side note is a loot table for a boss the same in every realm and they would change or do they stay the same in every realm

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Answer # 1) They cant be stitched because there RARE boss drops, and they look cool already.

Anwser # 2) I wouldnt think that hard if i where you...

Answer # 3) i dont think so. it would take hours and a completed boss loot table to know and confirm that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pyromusket on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
1. so i was just wondering why are the nefarious weapons not stitchable the only weapon with a unique power or animation is the nefarious nova blaster

2. could we have a second accessory slot be added like for war paint like the baarbian accessory from the grizzly pack it be cool

on a side note is a loot table for a boss the same in every realm and they would change or do they stay the same in every realm
1. The nefarious weapons aren't the only items you can't stitch. KI decides which can be stitched or not. These weapons have unique cards to their attacks, so possibly there is coding that we don't know about that doesn't make stitching feasible.
2. Anything that interacts with the face is an accessory.
3. Boss chest contain loot unique to that boss, as well as the appropriate level loot from that dungeon and pet snacks.