Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Naval Levels

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Guys, do you think that Kingisle is giving us so much time between worlds because the next world will be heavily naval based so they're giving us time to increase our naval level?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Guys, do you think that Kingisle is giving us so much time between worlds because the next world will be heavily naval based so they're giving us time to increase our naval level?
Nah, I think there is so much time involved is because the are cramming in as much awesomeness into it as they can and are making sure it is worthy of us.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Nah, they're waiting for us to farm the best gear JUST so they can release the next world after we do.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Negative, sir. The wait actually hasn't been as long as you think. It just seems like it because when the game started you went from level 0 to level 50. After Marleybone and Aquila came along you only had 15 levels added which to those of us who are on everyday ain't nothing.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Actually, I think they just like toying with us. Put a little bait on the hook, watch for us to try and grab it, then yank it out of reach. (Sounds of wild chortling in background)

Personally, I am so looking forward to the usual high standards KI is famous for. The writing, acting, animation, storyline, just everything is so perfect for this world we play in. Thank you KingsIsle!

P.S. I'm increasing my nautical level just in case.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I think they are delaying the next world to let the crown players and the subscriptions players even out.

Right now, if you pay crowns, you need 120,000 crowns, approximately, to open all of the present books. That costs about $120.

Coincidentally, it costs about $120 to get a subscription for two years.

This is why I think they will open the next world(s) in October at the second anniversary of the game.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I'm going to be completing Buffalo Bill's promotion and farm stuff until then. I think my nautical level is OK.