Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical levels

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Okay so first off. If you need to lvl in nautical lvl for good items go to a busy server and go near nova Aquila and there is almost always a farming party fighting snake ships. 2 how many nautical levels are there. I am at 60 and need to know how many there are so I know when to stop. I think there is seventy but I'm not sure. Thanks if you can give me a answer.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer (Lvl 60 is vise admiral next is admiral and that's all I know)
"A penny saved is another one you can spend later"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Okay so first off. If you need to lvl in nautical lvl for good items go to a busy server and go near nova Aquila and there is almost always a farming party fighting snake ships. 2 how many nautical levels are there. I am at 60 and need to know how many there are so I know when to stop. I think there is seventy but I'm not sure. Thanks if you can give me a answer.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer (Lvl 60 is vise admiral next is admiral and that's all I know)
"A penny saved is another one you can spend later"
The nautical levels, at this date, stop at 65 just the same as the normal levels.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
The nautical levels, at this date, stop at 65 just the same as the normal levels.
Okay thx.right now I'm a lvl 62 so only three more to go!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer