Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Farming Event 11/1/14

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
Silent Bart Morris Level 51

Hello everyone, I'm just putting out there that I'm hosting a nautical farming event on 11/1/14 Because I'm pretty sure not everyone has their nautical level as good as it should be (No hard feelings.) So as up there I'm hosting a nautical farming event on 11/1/14, at 2:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Eastern, and 7:00 PM Eastern. (Each for one hour.) Please leave your Pirate101 name like mine and you will be expected. No problem if you can't get there in time, you don't have to be there right at the time. Be late if you have to but don't be too late.

Thanks, Electech (or) Bart

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ElectechGaming on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm just putting out there that I'm hosting a nautical farming event on 11/1/14 Because I'm pretty sure not everyone has their nautical level as good as it should be (No hard feelings.) So as up there I'm hosting a nautical farming event on 11/1/14, at 2:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Eastern, and 7:00 PM Eastern. (Each for one hour.) Please leave your Pirate101 name like mine and you will be expected. No problem if you can't get there in time, you don't have to be there right at the time. Be late if you have to but don't be too late.

That sounds fun though I am maxed for nautical xp it would be fun to sink other ship

Quentin Irving

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Which realm and where are we meeting?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Where is the meeting place and what realm?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Oh man! I NEED this really bad! i am still i the 40s in my nautical level! I know, i should be front handed by all you guys! lol

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Which realm and where are we meeting?
Well, I was planning for Jade Fleet ships in Mooshu but if you're in a lower realm then I can help you earlier :)
Sorry to answer so late.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Oh man! I NEED this really bad! i am still i the 40s in my nautical level! I know, i should be front handed by all you guys! lol
Well, I can help you with General Tso's warships if you want, or you're choice!

I might have to move this to the 2nd because I answered so late(Sorry) and this won't be approved for hours.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Where is the meeting place and what realm?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Look above!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am not seeing a realm where you guys will be. I get the times and in Mooshu by the Jade fleet, but what realm will you be in?

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013

Attention! This nautical farming event has been canceled to a lack of info (I'm stupid.) The next event will be next Saturday at 4:00 Eastern and 7:00 Eastern! We will be farming Jade Fleet ships, if you want to contact me, (Schedule a different ship farming time, or meet in private and farm) give me your friend code ASAP and I will add you. We are meeting at Hamamitsu Garden docks in Mooshu. Meet me there and we will get ready to farm!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ElectechGaming on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Attention! This nautical farming event has been canceled to a lack of info (I'm stupid.) The next event will be next Saturday at 4:00 Eastern and 7:00 Eastern! We will be farming Jade Fleet ships, if you want to contact me, (Schedule a different ship farming time, or meet in private and farm) give me your friend code ASAP and I will add you. We are meeting at Hamamitsu Garden docks in Mooshu. Meet me there and we will get ready to farm!
Don't call yourself stupid

Ensign
Feb 05, 2013
dragonmaster1236 on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
Don't call yourself stupid
Don't worry it's just a joke. Lol.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ElectechGaming on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry it's just a joke. Lol.
Actually he is right man, if you call yourself stupid you will really feel stupid. you are not stupid lol

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ElectechGaming on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
What realm will you be in? Unless I missed it I don't see it.