Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Twitch Shows Will Continue Thanksgiving Week

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
For those of you looking for a Pirate 101 stream on Twitch the week of Thanksgiving, I am pleased to announce my Twitch channel will be running regular schedule during Thanksgiving week, including a special video being released Thanksgiving day at 5 PM Central!

I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

Glad I can be the most activate Twitch affiliate streamer of this game (this claim is on average and is based on my research of the Twitch channels streaming this game over the past 4 months).

I will end this post by saying I am thankful to Bat Masterson for taking on the role of our community manager, you have done a lot in your short time as community manager and I look forward to seeing what you accomplish.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.
Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!