My little vacation log

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
*giggling* Wonderful comic delivery, Griffin. Poor Uncle Murray (I hope he's not "bad kitty"' s Uncle Murray ), but news of his demise is giving so comically.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Griffen Deverux on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Griffin: Hey every one Its me Griffin again and I just wanted to tell you guys-

Krok: Hey put that camera down!

Griffin: What? No.

Krok: yes you will

Griffin: maybe I won't

Krok: your right maybe you wont ...

Richard: Griffin you did you do that?

Romba: He didn't

Richard: Your right he didn't * shakes head * stop that! The point is you are in deep trouble so you have two options.

Romba: We have three options

Krok: they do have three options

Richard: Stop that you have two options!

Romba: you sure?

Richard: No I'm not * slaps self * I am! Ok ok your two options are go to war or...

Griffin: WAR!!

Romba: do you really want war?

Griffin: no...

Krok: to avoid war you have one option * pause for effect * survive the maze of death!

Griffin: so is this like aquila's labrinth or-

Krok: shut up we try to avoid that culture!

Richard: you are put in a maze with other convicts and if you survive you go free

Romba: * yells from far away * hey guys I found more * BOOM * powder... kegs... * faints*

NOW IN THE MAZE OF DEATH have a nice day

Romba: hey I know how to get out! My uncle murry teach me this trick You run straight and break all the walls in the way

Griffin: that's amazing we should thank him

Romba: no he was devoured whole by a snake

* romba and griffin use " the murry method"*

Griffin: yes we did it!

Krok: no you cheeted

Romba: did we?

Krok: I'm not sure...

Romba: Can't we go free?

Krok: I think so...

Romba: you coming to Richard?

Richard: I uh... I think so...

Griffin: sweet let's take one of the Krok ships and get outta here!

Richard: Romba you gotta teach me how to do those mind tricks

Romba: Do I?

Griffin: well guys I guess we escaped Krokotopia

Battery low
Griffin: What no way I just bought new batteries
Shutting down
Griffin: What no no no stop that But what about * shuts off*
Lol brilliant as usual. I just adore these.
Plot line suggestion: How about something that deals with the new awesome powers that Mormo just got that has elevated him to royal tush kicker on my crew?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Griffin: hello is this working? great I just bought new batteries and wanted to see if they worked. So its 12:00 pm and Romba is piloting the ship.

* CRASH *

Griffin: oh no. Romba whats going on?!

Romba: Unicorn robots attack!

Richard: what the... how did they find us?

Romba: I dunno I was shooting flares when-

Richard: you were shooting flares?!

Griffin: Romba you know what to do. Activate plan omega Fitzgerald!

Romba: x hits button x ready!

x huge cannon rises on deck x

Richard: what is that?

Griffin: this is a cannon stuffed full of gunpowder, musket balls, cannon balls, turtle balls, and naphtha.

Romba: I also put in your deck of magic cards

Richard: My fire deck! I got that for Christmas!

Griffin: since when are you practicing magic?

Richard: the rest of my family are wizards!

Romba: BOOM!

x canon fires a fiery blast the size of cool ranch completely destroying the armada ships x

Griffin: yes we did it!

Romba: My fur on fire!

Richard: my deck!

Griffin: Holy tiger claws! the cameras on fire!

Melting from severe heat goodbye

Griffin: Nooo-

Camera shuts off

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Lol brilliant as usual. I just adore these.
Plot line suggestion: How about something that deals with the new awesome powers that Mormo just got that has elevated him to royal tush kicker on my crew?
I think I can make that happen x Grins like he is plotting something x

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Absolutely, fantastically, hysterical stuff guys. I am sorry it took me so long to find this thread- what a treat I have been missing out on. You guys are a riot! I will be sure to be tuned in from now on- you can count on that. I see Romba in a whole new light thanks to you guys- he is official now my, dare I say, hero.

Brilliant job guys- keep it up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Griffen Deverux on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Griffin: hello is this working? great I just bought new batteries and wanted to see if they worked. So its 12:00 pm and Romba is piloting the ship.

* CRASH *

Griffin: oh no. Romba whats going on?!

Romba: Unicorn robots attack!

Richard: what the... how did they find us?

Romba: I dunno I was shooting flares when-

Richard: you were shooting flares?!

Griffin: Romba you know what to do. Activate plan omega Fitzgerald!

Romba: x hits button x ready!

x huge cannon rises on deck x

Richard: what is that?

Griffin: this is a cannon stuffed full of gunpowder, musket balls, cannon balls, turtle balls, and naphtha.

Romba: I also put in your deck of magic cards

Richard: My fire deck! I got that for Christmas!

Griffin: since when are you practicing magic?

Richard: the rest of my family are wizards!

Romba: BOOM!

x canon fires a fiery blast the size of cool ranch completely destroying the armada ships x

Griffin: yes we did it!

Romba: My fur on fire!

Richard: my deck!

Griffin: Holy tiger claws! the cameras on fire!

Melting from severe heat goodbye

Griffin: Nooo-

Camera shuts off
*Still laughing. Sends Parrot mount to area of devastation with packages of healing aloe and the rest of parrot mount flock carrying water bombs to put out ship.*

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
( Griffin ran out of a subscription so I'm filling in for him )
Griffin: x just wakes up in prison cell camera on the floor x uhhh I just had the worst dream

Richard: what about?

Griffin: we were captured by the armada and even plan omega Fitzgerald didn't stop them

Romba: oh that's cool because that's happening in real life!

Griffin: wait what x looks around x AHHHHHHH!

Armada guard: hey! be quiet in there you miserable-

Griffin: Hey I have a camera on! Watch your language!

Guard: wait you have a camera in here?

Griffin: Romba do something!

Romba: ok x does the robot x

Griffin: About the guard!

Romba: ohhh! x throws camera at guard. the guard falls down x

Richard: Ok well now the camera is on the other side of the hallway

Romba: Oh I can take care of that x pulls out spear x

Griffin: Wait they let you keep your spear in jail?!

Romba: I told them it was a toothpick

Romba: Here is plan. I grab the keys using toothp- I mean spear and then throw them at pipe. the pipe will burst and shoot steam out every where. then camera is pushed closer to us my steam!

Griffin: Yes lets do it!

Richard: x drawing out plan and calculations on a piece of paper x oh my gosh! the creature who makes tin foil look smart is right! Wait did you say keys?

Romba: Ya the guard droped his keys in the cell when he fell.

Griffin: wait there's something wrong with this!

Richard: Ya we could just grab the keys and unlock the door! and then grab the camera and get out of this place!

Griffin: Oh I was gonna say it would make too much noise but that works too

Romba: And we could have saved about 500 characters!

Griffin and Richard: wait what!?

Romba: oh no I broke the fourth wall! TO BE CONTINUED!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Richard Ashthorn on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
( Griffin ran out of a subscription so I'm filling in for him )
Griffin: x just wakes up in prison cell camera on the floor x uhhh I just had the worst dream

Richard: what about?

Griffin: we were captured by the armada and even plan omega Fitzgerald didn't stop them

Romba: oh that's cool because that's happening in real life!

Griffin: wait what x looks around x AHHHHHHH!

Armada guard: hey! be quiet in there you miserable-

Griffin: Hey I have a camera on! Watch your language!

Guard: wait you have a camera in here?

Griffin: Romba do something!

Romba: ok x does the robot x

Griffin: About the guard!

Romba: ohhh! x throws camera at guard. the guard falls down x

Richard: Ok well now the camera is on the other side of the hallway

Romba: Oh I can take care of that x pulls out spear x

Griffin: Wait they let you keep your spear in jail?!

Romba: I told them it was a toothpick

Romba: Here is plan. I grab the keys using toothp- I mean spear and then throw them at pipe. the pipe will burst and shoot steam out every where. then camera is pushed closer to us my steam!

Griffin: Yes lets do it!

Richard: x drawing out plan and calculations on a piece of paper x oh my gosh! the creature who makes tin foil look smart is right! Wait did you say keys?

Romba: Ya the guard droped his keys in the cell when he fell.

Griffin: wait there's something wrong with this!

Richard: Ya we could just grab the keys and unlock the door! and then grab the camera and get out of this place!

Griffin: Oh I was gonna say it would make too much noise but that works too

Romba: And we could have saved about 500 characters!

Griffin and Richard: wait what!?

Romba: oh no I broke the fourth wall! TO BE CONTINUED!
LOL *Places order for bricks and mortar to be shipped to Vacation Log headquarters for wall repair. Includes order from Spiral Crate & Barrel of picnic basket of goodies to replenish ex prisoners.*

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
Richard Ashthorn on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
( Griffin ran out of a subscription so I'm filling in for him )
Griffin: x just wakes up in prison cell camera on the floor x uhhh I just had the worst dream

Richard: what about?

Griffin: we were captured by the armada and even plan omega Fitzgerald didn't stop them

Romba: oh that's cool because that's happening in real life!

Griffin: wait what x looks around x AHHHHHHH!

Armada guard: hey! be quiet in there you miserable-

Griffin: Hey I have a camera on! Watch your language!

Guard: wait you have a camera in here?

Griffin: Romba do something!

Romba: ok x does the robot x

Griffin: About the guard!

Romba: ohhh! x throws camera at guard. the guard falls down x

Richard: Ok well now the camera is on the other side of the hallway

Romba: Oh I can take care of that x pulls out spear x

Griffin: Wait they let you keep your spear in jail?!

Romba: I told them it was a toothpick

Romba: Here is plan. I grab the keys using toothp- I mean spear and then throw them at pipe. the pipe will burst and shoot steam out every where. then camera is pushed closer to us my steam!

Griffin: Yes lets do it!

Richard: x drawing out plan and calculations on a piece of paper x oh my gosh! the creature who makes tin foil look smart is right! Wait did you say keys?

Romba: Ya the guard droped his keys in the cell when he fell.

Griffin: wait there's something wrong with this!

Richard: Ya we could just grab the keys and unlock the door! and then grab the camera and get out of this place!

Griffin: Oh I was gonna say it would make too much noise but that works too

Romba: And we could have saved about 500 characters!

Griffin and Richard: wait what!?

Romba: oh no I broke the fourth wall! TO BE CONTINUED!
Romba, do something!
x does the robot x

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Love it!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
Sam Underhill on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
Romba, do something!
x does the robot x

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Love it!
Do you?

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Griffin: Hey guys last time on the vacation log romba almost broke my camera and we escaped the cell.

???: Hey guys over here

Romba: Ahhh who said that?!

Richard: wait Hank? is that you?

Modest Hank Ironside: x explodes into a fiery inferno and audience clapping sound x ya guys its me get me outta here! x explodes into a fiery inferno x

Griffin: Hey! Your on fire!

Romba: Ahhhhh! x throws spear x

Hank: Hey! x explodes into fiery inferno x

Richard: Wait guys! Every time Hank talks he explodes, try to avoid making Hank talk.

Romba and Griffin: Ok

Hank: Th- x covers mouth and explode x

x five minutes of lock picking by Griffin x

Richard: Alright we are almost out. x tries to open door x Rrrgh it's locked.

Griffin: Let me at it. x approaches door and brings out mortar x

Romba: Where did you get mortar?

Griffin: Chrissy loaned it to me.

x Griffin fires mortar and door explodes and everyone escapes x

Romba: Unicorn robots approaching!

Richard: I have a plan.

Griffin: Already?!

Richard: One of the advantages of being a general. Earlier I found a box filled with 3 Black Rain Shades.

Griffin: Oh yea they allow you to use Shadow Step.

Richard: Yes, and see over there x points at area filled with powder kegs x

Romba: Oooo! Powder kegs! x tries to run to kegs x

Richard: No! x grabs Romba and attaches a leash onto a collar that Romba is wearing x Sit! x Romba sits x We need those kegs. Anyway we pretend that those guards will corner us but, we will activate Shadow Step and teleport to that ship over there. Well all except Hank who will stay behind and explode which will activate the kegs and blow up.

x Hank words: What?! I have to die just for you guys to escape! Why can't Romba do it? x

Griffin: No you will survive, I seen you get hit by an epic assassin strike and still you survived.

Richard: You understand what Hank said?

Griffin: Yea, I really understand what people mouth out.

Richard: Ok here we go... TO BE CONCLUDED...

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Richard Ashthorn on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Griffin: Hey guys last time on the vacation log romba almost broke my camera and we escaped the cell.

???: Hey guys over here

Romba: Ahhh who said that?!

Richard: wait Hank? is that you?

Modest Hank Ironside: x explodes into a fiery inferno and audience clapping sound x ya guys its me get me outta here! x explodes into a fiery inferno x

Griffin: Hey! Your on fire!

Romba: Ahhhhh! x throws spear x

Hank: Hey! x explodes into fiery inferno x

Richard: Wait guys! Every time Hank talks he explodes, try to avoid making Hank talk.

Romba and Griffin: Ok

Hank: Th- x covers mouth and explode x

x five minutes of lock picking by Griffin x

Richard: Alright we are almost out. x tries to open door x Rrrgh it's locked.

Griffin: Let me at it. x approaches door and brings out mortar x

Romba: Where did you get mortar?

Griffin: Chrissy loaned it to me.

x Griffin fires mortar and door explodes and everyone escapes x

Romba: Unicorn robots approaching!

Richard: I have a plan.

Griffin: Already?!

Richard: One of the advantages of being a general. Earlier I found a box filled with 3 Black Rain Shades.

Griffin: Oh yea they allow you to use Shadow Step.

Richard: Yes, and see over there x points at area filled with powder kegs x

Romba: Oooo! Powder kegs! x tries to run to kegs x

Richard: No! x grabs Romba and attaches a leash onto a collar that Romba is wearing x Sit! x Romba sits x We need those kegs. Anyway we pretend that those guards will corner us but, we will activate Shadow Step and teleport to that ship over there. Well all except Hank who will stay behind and explode which will activate the kegs and blow up.

x Hank words: What?! I have to die just for you guys to escape! Why can't Romba do it? x

Griffin: No you will survive, I seen you get hit by an epic assassin strike and still you survived.

Richard: You understand what Hank said?

Griffin: Yea, I really understand what people mouth out.

Richard: Ok here we go... TO BE CONCLUDED...
........... I guess I asked for that. You could have just made me explode and that could have broken down both doors. You have no idea how much he can explode.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Griffin: Ok to recap we escaped from our cell and we are sending Hank to his doom.

Richard: No he will be fine... probably x Hank looks alarmed x

Romba: x frowns x I wanted to blow up powder kegs

Richard: Romba stop frowning and get those Black Rain Shades on the guards are coming!

x Armada comes towards corner with Griffin,Romba,Richard,Hank, and powder kegs x

Armada Guard: stop there you pirate scum!

Richard: NOW! x Griffin,Richard, and Romba activate shadow step and teleport behind the Armada x

Guard: Ha your friends left you pirate x says this to Hank x any last words?

Hank: x nods x Hi x bursts into flames destroying the armada and the powder kegs x

x devastation clears. Hank is standing there unscathed x

Griffin: wow I didn't think that was possible!

Romba: I could have done better

Richard: um guys I hate to spoil the party but we destroyed all of the armada ships

Griffin: Ha no problem i have this! x pulls out worms x

Hank: really Griffin worms?

Griffin: not just any worms. These worms can summon the Leviathan

x all look disbelieving x

Griffin: let me show you x jumps off the edge of the prison x Nathan the Leviathan come to me!

x Leviathan appears and Griffin lands on back x

Richard: wow i don't believe it

Romba: EEL!!!

Nathan: no not an eel beaver duck I'm a Leviathan!

Romba: I don't like him

Griffin: Next stop MOOSHU hop on every one!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Thunder Hawk on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
........... I guess I asked for that. You could have just made me explode and that could have broken down both doors. You have no idea how much he can explode.
Yea we could've done that. OR... we could use a mortar and annihilate the doors. Also Griffin, and I would like to thank Chrissy for the supplies and the weapon that would let us to escape.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Richard Ashthorn on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Yea we could've done that. OR... we could use a mortar and annihilate the doors. Also Griffin, and I would like to thank Chrissy for the supplies and the weapon that would let us to escape.
Lol Oh that was truly delightful. You are quite welcome for the supplies and I have absolutely no problem with the laws of punsics (physics - puns, ok so it's a bit of a stretch ) changing the brick mortar to a cannor mortar. In fact that was brilliant synonym usage.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
x Griffin Romba and Richard are falling through the mooshu skyway x

Griffin: So I bet your wondering how this happend

Romba: Darn untrustworthy eel

Griffin: It's not my fault he was blasted out of the sky by a jade fleet ship

Romba: It isn't It's the eel's fault

Richard: Guys I see land! It looks like we're gonna land in that pool of water!

Griffin: Wait... are those... HOT SPRINGS!

Richard: Yes Yes we know you love hot springs

x Romba and Griffin land in hot spring while Richard lands in tree x

Richard owwwwwwww

Griffin: Yes hot springs!

Joshua Silver: x Audience clapping sound x Hey guys what brings you to my new hot spring service?

Mormo: Would you like some complementary mints?

Romba: Cousin Mormo?!

Josh: Yes he works here now

X Armada Dragoons appear from outta nowhere x

Dragoon: Stop pirates you are wanted by the armada!

x Dragoon shoots at Griffin but misses x

Griffin: Hot spring! Hot Spring! Hot Spring!

Mormo: Don't.You.Hurt.The.Guests! x unleashes giant bolt of lightning from the sky destroying all of the dragoons x

Richard: Wow!

Josh: Nice

Romba: I taught him that

Griffin: Hot Springs!

Mormo: Now about those mints...

Authors Note ( that's me! )

HA! I finally released the next installment of the vacation log! It took a little while but it's here! On a side note I want to thank Richard for filling in for me, Chrissy the Blesser for Providing the mortar and everyone else for the wonderful support you gave me. I know this isn't even close to the skills some of our beloved fan fiction writers have but it's really great having you guys complement my work it really means a lot. I am always open to suggestions so don't hesitate to give an idea. Thanks again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Griffen Deverux on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
x Griffin Romba and Richard are falling through the mooshu skyway x

Griffin: So I bet your wondering how this happend

Romba: Darn untrustworthy eel

Griffin: It's not my fault he was blasted out of the sky by a jade fleet ship

Romba: It isn't It's the eel's fault

Richard: Guys I see land! It looks like we're gonna land in that pool of water!

Griffin: Wait... are those... HOT SPRINGS!

Richard: Yes Yes we know you love hot springs

x Romba and Griffin land in hot spring while Richard lands in tree x

Richard owwwwwwww

Griffin: Yes hot springs!

Joshua Silver: x Audience clapping sound x Hey guys what brings you to my new hot spring service?

Mormo: Would you like some complementary mints?

Romba: Cousin Mormo?!

Josh: Yes he works here now

X Armada Dragoons appear from outta nowhere x

Dragoon: Stop pirates you are wanted by the armada!

x Dragoon shoots at Griffin but misses x

Griffin: Hot spring! Hot Spring! Hot Spring!

Mormo: Don't.You.Hurt.The.Guests! x unleashes giant bolt of lightning from the sky destroying all of the dragoons x

Richard: Wow!

Josh: Nice

Romba: I taught him that

Griffin: Hot Springs!

Mormo: Now about those mints...

Authors Note ( that's me! )

HA! I finally released the next installment of the vacation log! It took a little while but it's here! On a side note I want to thank Richard for filling in for me, Chrissy the Blesser for Providing the mortar and everyone else for the wonderful support you gave me. I know this isn't even close to the skills some of our beloved fan fiction writers have but it's really great having you guys complement my work it really means a lot. I am always open to suggestions so don't hesitate to give an idea. Thanks again!
Hey don't knock your skills there. You never fail to make me giggle and I always eagerly read these wonderful Vacation Blogs. No author could wish for better. Well OK, maybe a book with a shiny cover and a book signing tour but hey we all can dream.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Are you kidding, Griffin! I love your stuff! Every time there has been a new installment of the 'Vacation Log' I hasten to read it! It has been delightful, and very comic indeed!

And a fine way to end it too, with a cameo by Mormo, but Romba having the last word:

"I taught him that"

Just great! I loved it!! (well, I know I said that before but it bears repeating )

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Griffen Deverux on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
x Griffin Romba and Richard are falling through the mooshu skyway x

Griffin: So I bet your wondering how this happend

Romba: Darn untrustworthy eel

Griffin: It's not my fault he was blasted out of the sky by a jade fleet ship

Romba: It isn't It's the eel's fault

Richard: Guys I see land! It looks like we're gonna land in that pool of water!

Griffin: Wait... are those... HOT SPRINGS!

Richard: Yes Yes we know you love hot springs

x Romba and Griffin land in hot spring while Richard lands in tree x

Richard owwwwwwww

Griffin: Yes hot springs!

Joshua Silver: x Audience clapping sound x Hey guys what brings you to my new hot spring service?

Mormo: Would you like some complementary mints?

Romba: Cousin Mormo?!

Josh: Yes he works here now

X Armada Dragoons appear from outta nowhere x

Dragoon: Stop pirates you are wanted by the armada!

x Dragoon shoots at Griffin but misses x

Griffin: Hot spring! Hot Spring! Hot Spring!

Mormo: Don't.You.Hurt.The.Guests! x unleashes giant bolt of lightning from the sky destroying all of the dragoons x

Richard: Wow!

Josh: Nice

Romba: I taught him that

Griffin: Hot Springs!

Mormo: Now about those mints...

Authors Note ( that's me! )

HA! I finally released the next installment of the vacation log! It took a little while but it's here! On a side note I want to thank Richard for filling in for me, Chrissy the Blesser for Providing the mortar and everyone else for the wonderful support you gave me. I know this isn't even close to the skills some of our beloved fan fiction writers have but it's really great having you guys complement my work it really means a lot. I am always open to suggestions so don't hesitate to give an idea. Thanks again!
Great. You left me to die.

Kidding, Hank can escape easily. He's pretty much a boomerang. Metaphorically, o' course.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Thunder Hawk on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Great. You left me to die.

Kidding, Hank can escape easily. He's pretty much a boomerang. Metaphorically, o' course.
Actually we had a deleted scene about you leaving but as you saw we didn't put it in the final draft. We didn't put it in because it wasn't funny enough. Here it is:

x while riding Nathan the Leviathan x

Hank: Well its time for me to depart.

Richard: Why do you say that?

Hank: We are right under my house

Romba: How do you know that?

Hank: Think before you speak Romba.

x Romba looks up and sees a giant neon with an arrow sign spelling 'Hank's House of Awesomeness' x

Romba: It could be an other Hank's house.

Hank: Do you know any other Hank's?

x Romba thinks, and mind blown x
Romba: Oh my gosh, I don't know any other Hanks!

Hank: Well this is goodbye

x Hank puts on helmet and goggles and pulls a materialized cord and shows that Hank is wearing a orange wingsuit with a 'H' on his back, and jumps off x

Hank: x in the background x BOOYAH!

Griffin: My wingsuit!

Richard: Well Hank at this velocity he can't reach his house because he's too low.

x then Hank activates a materialized jetpack x

Richard: Guess I was wrong

Hank: x in the background x This is awesome!

Griffin: My jetpack!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Griffen Deverux on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
x Griffin Romba and Richard are falling through the mooshu skyway x

Griffin: So I bet your wondering how this happend

Romba: Darn untrustworthy eel

Griffin: It's not my fault he was blasted out of the sky by a jade fleet ship

Romba: It isn't It's the eel's fault

Richard: Guys I see land! It looks like we're gonna land in that pool of water!

Griffin: Wait... are those... HOT SPRINGS!

Richard: Yes Yes we know you love hot springs

x Romba and Griffin land in hot spring while Richard lands in tree x

Richard owwwwwwww

Griffin: Yes hot springs!

Joshua Silver: x Audience clapping sound x Hey guys what brings you to my new hot spring service?

Mormo: Would you like some complementary mints?

Romba: Cousin Mormo?!

Josh: Yes he works here now

X Armada Dragoons appear from outta nowhere x

Dragoon: Stop pirates you are wanted by the armada!

x Dragoon shoots at Griffin but misses x

Griffin: Hot spring! Hot Spring! Hot Spring!

Mormo: Don't.You.Hurt.The.Guests! x unleashes giant bolt of lightning from the sky destroying all of the dragoons x

Richard: Wow!

Josh: Nice

Romba: I taught him that

Griffin: Hot Springs!

Mormo: Now about those mints...

Authors Note ( that's me! )

HA! I finally released the next installment of the vacation log! It took a little while but it's here! On a side note I want to thank Richard for filling in for me, Chrissy the Blesser for Providing the mortar and everyone else for the wonderful support you gave me. I know this isn't even close to the skills some of our beloved fan fiction writers have but it's really great having you guys complement my work it really means a lot. I am always open to suggestions so don't hesitate to give an idea. Thanks again!
I do have one suggestion that I would like to add......"DON'T STOP MAKING THESE POSTS-EVERRRR!!!"...... please and thank you! (Sorry, it had to be said- they are just hysterical)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I do have one suggestion that I would like to add......"DON'T STOP MAKING THESE POSTS-EVERRRR!!!"...... please and thank you! (Sorry, it had to be said- they are just hysterical)
I once again couldn't agree with Valkoor more. That was hysterical. The last line sealed it PERFECTLY What do you mean it wasn't funny? *Shaking head* Seriously you seem to have no clue how gifted you are. Thanks for the wonderful giggles.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I do have one suggestion that I would like to add......"DON'T STOP MAKING THESE POSTS-EVERRRR!!!"...... please and thank you! (Sorry, it had to be said- they are just hysterical)
Don't worry even if I run out of places to visit I will have an idea to keep this humor going!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
108
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
I once again couldn't agree with Valkoor more. That was hysterical. The last line sealed it PERFECTLY What do you mean it wasn't funny? *Shaking head* Seriously you seem to have no clue how gifted you are. Thanks for the wonderful giggles.
Actually that was just 1 of the reasons why it didn't make the cut. The other reason was that he thought we shouldn't add it in while I thought we should've. But Griffin outranked me (because he started the thread after all).