Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

My Creative Roleplay..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
41
Ok. So this roleplay may seem a little.. unusual to you guys. But please read it out first. I'm hoping you guys like this one. Yes, I'll use a different name then my real pirate on Pirate101 (Makes it more original, my opinion xD) So please post your honest opinion on this and if you want me to continue. You guys can give me ideas too! The more the merrier. Well enjoy.
The castle was booming with activity, for tonight a party was being held for Princess Olivia's birthday. It was a day that made the kingdom tired with exhaustion, yet happy with glee. Servants, maids, cooks, even the king and queen of MarleyBone were in a fuss. Usually Olivia would be out in the garden, catching ladybugs, talking to squirrels or singing to birds to her heart's content.. or so everyone thought.
The truth is Olivia could careless about the fairytales girls her age should be daydreaming about or the romance she should hope to meet in her future, being a princess and all. Unfortunately, Olivia's story was not the way stories should usually be read, but a different genre deserves a little more critical attention. Let me explain. It all started on the streets of MarleyBone..
Olivia was on her way to receive an order of sweets that Mr. Raymond, the local candy shop owner, had prepared for Olivia. No charge. Mr. Raymond was one of Olivia's closest friends. Since her most favorite things to do as a child were to go to his shop, rather then be the star of the town's famous parades. Everytime she'd visit Mr. Raymond he would always say with her purchase:"A Stomach may be full, but a heart will never be filled, without something sweet". Then with a little shake of the bag, he'd give the candy bag to Olivia's little grasping hands. Those lines of wisdom and the funny gesture always popped in her mind before a nice visit to the candy shop.
<Ding-A-Ling.> Went the bell on the door of the candy shop. Announcing her arrival.
Olivia: "Oh Mr. Ray?" No answer. She tried again. "You-Hoo? Ray?" Nope. Nothing. She poked her head in the backdoor. "Mr. Raymond?". She stepped inside. "Ray-" What? Voices? But Mr. Raymond's shop was always closed on Monday's..
???: "He's got a knife! Hide!"
Out of nowhere Olivia had her mouth covered and was being shoved into a pantry. (What was going on?)
???: "Stay here Olive. Please for your safety, obey and stay quiet."
Olivia stopped moving and breathed silently. (Only one person calls me Olive.. Mr. Raymond!) Olivia had to ask. "Who are they?"
Raymond: " Old Friends..". He seemed unsure.
Olivia knew better. "Friends? Tell me the truth." She let the royalty attitude take over. "Now. I demand it."
Raymond sighed. "Pirates, okay?"
Olivia was finally pulled out of the pantry. She smelt like flour but she didn't care. Piracy? She was curious. "Tell me more." Raymond told her all about pirates, the skyway, and the spiral.
So that is how her interest in piracy started. So now you see how her story is different. But.. the odd story just began.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
The Heart of Lacey on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok. So this roleplay may seem a little.. unusual to you guys. But please read it out first. I'm hoping you guys like this one. Yes, I'll use a different name then my real pirate on Pirate101 (Makes it more original, my opinion xD) So please post your honest opinion on this and if you want me to continue. You guys can give me ideas too! The more the merrier. Well enjoy.
The castle was booming with activity, for tonight a party was being held for Princess Olivia's birthday. It was a day that made the kingdom tired with exhaustion, yet happy with glee. Servants, maids, cooks, even the king and queen of MarleyBone were in a fuss. Usually Olivia would be out in the garden, catching ladybugs, talking to squirrels or singing to birds to her heart's content.. or so everyone thought.
The truth is Olivia could careless about the fairytales girls her age should be daydreaming about or the romance she should hope to meet in her future, being a princess and all. Unfortunately, Olivia's story was not the way stories should usually be read, but a different genre deserves a little more critical attention. Let me explain. It all started on the streets of MarleyBone..
Olivia was on her way to receive an order of sweets that Mr. Raymond, the local candy shop owner, had prepared for Olivia. No charge. Mr. Raymond was one of Olivia's closest friends. Since her most favorite things to do as a child were to go to his shop, rather then be the star of the town's famous parades. Everytime she'd visit Mr. Raymond he would always say with her purchase:"A Stomach may be full, but a heart will never be filled, without something sweet". Then with a little shake of the bag, he'd give the candy bag to Olivia's little grasping hands. Those lines of wisdom and the funny gesture always popped in her mind before a nice visit to the candy shop.
<Ding-A-Ling.> Went the bell on the door of the candy shop. Announcing her arrival.
Olivia: "Oh Mr. Ray?" No answer. She tried again. "You-Hoo? Ray?" Nope. Nothing. She poked her head in the backdoor. "Mr. Raymond?". She stepped inside. "Ray-" What? Voices? But Mr. Raymond's shop was always closed on Monday's..
???: "He's got a knife! Hide!"
Out of nowhere Olivia had her mouth covered and was being shoved into a pantry. (What was going on?)
???: "Stay here Olive. Please for your safety, obey and stay quiet."
Olivia stopped moving and breathed silently. (Only one person calls me Olive.. Mr. Raymond!) Olivia had to ask. "Who are they?"
Raymond: " Old Friends..". He seemed unsure.
Olivia knew better. "Friends? Tell me the truth." She let the royalty attitude take over. "Now. I demand it."
Raymond sighed. "Pirates, okay?"
Olivia was finally pulled out of the pantry. She smelt like flour but she didn't care. Piracy? She was curious. "Tell me more." Raymond told her all about pirates, the skyway, and the spiral.
So that is how her interest in piracy started. So now you see how her story is different. But.. the odd story just began.
( Wow! That's actually quite an impressive story you've pieced together! I wanna join now. Gotta test out Sonata with these Roleplays anyway, and maybe I'll bring in Desiree? Yea, Sonata, and Desiree, my new ones.)

Sonata Strong quietly snuck around the the marketplace of Marleybone. The Musketeer held her gun close, and already had several spark bullets ready for fire. Sonata charged for the store next to some candy store, and climbed up the wall with a grappling hook she somehow got her hands on. She stood on a narrow ledge-like plank on the building, and just hoped she wouldn't fall. The brunette was already in deep waters with Marleybone.

"Urgh... I can't wait to get out of here!" She whispered to no one in particular. Her royal blue eyes scanned the entryway of the candy store, and she waited on the others to exit. "What's taking them so long?"

Sonata stayed out of the illumination from the street lights. No one would see her if there was no light.

(Did I do okay? Sonata is a new character for me and she is a work in progress.)

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
5
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
431
"You wish to leave?" A white-robed boy asked Sonata in a mooshu-valencian accent. He hadn't been seen until he spoke. "The Brotherhood has a ship leaving the harbors soon. I can get you passage. But, it comes with a hefty price, though not in gold"

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
41
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
( Wow! That's actually quite an impressive story you've pieced together! I wanna join now. Gotta test out Sonata with these Roleplays anyway, and maybe I'll bring in Desiree? Yea, Sonata, and Desiree, my new ones.)

Sonata Strong quietly snuck around the the marketplace of Marleybone. The Musketeer held her gun close, and already had several spark bullets ready for fire. Sonata charged for the store next to some candy store, and climbed up the wall with a grappling hook she somehow got her hands on. She stood on a narrow ledge-like plank on the building, and just hoped she wouldn't fall. The brunette was already in deep waters with Marleybone.

"Urgh... I can't wait to get out of here!" She whispered to no one in particular. Her royal blue eyes scanned the entryway of the candy store, and she waited on the others to exit. "What's taking them so long?"

Sonata stayed out of the illumination from the street lights. No one would see her if there was no light.

(Did I do okay? Sonata is a new character for me and she is a work in progress.)
I like it. It makes the story even MORE interesting. So is Sonata apart of the "Old Friends" in the candy shop?
-Heart of Lacey

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
41
Burgersareamazing on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I like but what server you in?
No specific server. I mean, I think I'm in the same server as you. I live in the United States so.. Yeah.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
41
Kai Alcott on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
"You wish to leave?" A white-robed boy asked Sonata in a mooshu-valencian accent. He hadn't been seen until he spoke. "The Brotherhood has a ship leaving the harbors soon. I can get you passage. But, it comes with a hefty price, though not in gold"
Ok I'll continue of of the white robed boy and Sonata.
----------------
Olivia crossed her legs as she sat herself flat on the wood paneled floors of the candy shop. Of course, the gesture wasn't very lady like or royal, but she didn't care. Her curiosity got the best of her.
Raymond: "Hmm.. Where do I begin?"
Olivia: "How about where your life as a pirate began?"
Raymond: "Ah, yes. That's a perfect spot in the ole' timeline. Along the high seas.."
----------------
This is where the story might get confusing. But try to stay with it. This is where we relive Raymond's life.
-------------------------
The sky was dark. So dark for the stars weren't even shining. Which just made things harder on the run away Raymond. Or should I say "Fox", that was his nickname of course. Fox was usually in trouble since he grew up an orphan but, this time, this time he had gotten into a sticky situation. Fox was trying to steal a necklace. A diamond necklace for his love, Lucy. Unfortunately, things weren't working out. While leaving the security camera had caught him. The lock down had started. He had managed to escape but now he was running from the cops. He knew this street like the back of his hand, which came in handy in situations like this. He was making turns: lefts and rights. He was on a roll to, until he had found his back up against the wall. It was a dead end. The cops were coming nearer and he was bound to get caught- BAM!!!
-----------------------------
Olivia: "What was that?!"
Raymond: "I'll go check it out.."
Olivia: "Do be careful..".
----------------------------