Most Commonly Used Names In P101 And W101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
678
I was wondering what the top 3 most commonly used names are in Pirate101 and Wizard101. I know I have seen different pirates with the same name before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9080
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 3, 2018 wrote:
I was wondering what the top 3 most commonly used names are in Pirate101 and Wizard101. I know I have seen different pirates with the same name before.
Madame Vadima answered this question some time ago in one of the news letters.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
678
anecorbie on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Madame Vadima answered this question some time ago in one of the news letters.
Well looks like I'm going to go through a lot of newsletters. That said, if her answer was over a year ago it might not be accurate anymore.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
I would guess morgan freeman and luke skywalker.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9080
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Well looks like I'm going to go through a lot of newsletters. That said, if her answer was over a year ago it might not be accurate anymore.
It was quite sometime ago, and I'm not sure if I read it in a newsletter or a KI blog post. This would be a great question to ask Vadima again.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1345
kingme655 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
I would guess morgan freeman and luke skywalker.
And Michael Jackson or Harley Quinn on Pirate101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9080
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2018 wrote:
Well looks like I'm going to go through a lot of newsletters. That said, if her answer was over a year ago it might not be accurate anymore.
It was a blog post but it was for seldom used names Maybe you ought to "Ask Vadima" for the most popular names.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 5, 2018 wrote:
And Michael Jackson or Harley Quinn on Pirate101?
morgan freeman was for pirate101 but those would work too.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1345
kingme655 on Apr 6, 2018 wrote:
morgan freeman was for pirate101 but those would work too.
That's what I meant.