Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mormo vs Old Scratch

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hello guys, it's me Jacob. I know someone made a El Toro vs Sarah Steele topic so I thought" Hey, I could make one about Mormo and Old Scratch!" If your a Witchdocter you know how much Mormo says" Mormo could have done that." Like when we reanimate Captain Gunn. Who do you think would win in a 1v1 fight? Here's my story:

(Right after Old Scratch summons a Skeletal Corsair)

Mormo: "Mormo could have done that, and make even better minion."

Captain Warwick(My Witchdocter) "Actually Mormo, you cant summon a minion."

Mormo: "Mormo feelings hurt, Captain make Mormo sad."

Old Scratch: "I an I say that I be better than you Mormo, I an I can summon minions."

Mormo: "Yea, right. ,Mormo can summon lightning bolts."

Captain Warwick: "Ok guys, remember what I said, no fighting in the galley, unless I say so or it's the Armada, now I'm gonna go get some more Yum from upstairs."

Ratbeard: "I'll nail the door to keep him busy for a while... Hehe."

Bonnie: "Ok, Mormo, Old Scratch, break it up you too."

Mormo: "Not until I break his bones."

Kan Po: "Wow, a little gruesome."

Old Scratch: "Now we settle this like true Witchdocters... with Chess."

Mormo: "Magic Chess."

Old Scratch: "I summon Rooke minion! Move forward!"

Mormo: "Mormo could have... never mind. I summon Bishop! Take his Pawn with Mojo Storm!"

(Sound of crumbling stone is heard when the Pawn is defeated)

Kan Po: "Patience is key, do not strike until the time is right."

(Loud clanging sound heard while Ratbeard nails the door shut)

Bonnie: "What are you doing you git!? The Captain will be back any minute with the Yum!"

Ratbeard(Still nailing the door): I'm doing this to KEEP the Captain from coming."

Old Scratch: I and I set my Knight to take your pawn with Mojo Reaver!"

(More crumbling stone is heard)

El Toro: "This is one... very intense battle for... chess."

Hawkules: "The Masked Minotaur is right, I can hear it from the other room with the Aquilian Olives!"

(Catbeard comes back with a plate and bowl of Pickled Herring and Aquilian Olives)

Catbeard: "What in the name of pickled herring is going on here? And why is that darn Ratbeard nailing the door?"

Ratbeard: "I wish ye were back there behind the door."

Bonnie: "Whats that noise?"

Kan Po: "What noise?"

Hawkules: "What?"

El Toro: "I cannot hear anything your saying, because the of the yelling."

Gracie Conrad: "I think the Captain is back..."

Captain Warwick: "HEEEY! Who nailed the door shut? And why is Old Scratch and Mormo yelling spell names? And I need a spoon for my Yum Ice Cream because it's melting and I'm not gonna eat it with my hands!"

Ratbeard: "Uh oh."

How'd you like my story of Mormo and Old Scratch fighting? Make up your own here!

Captain
May 16, 2011
BrownBeard094 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello guys, it's me Jacob. I know someone made a El Toro vs Sarah Steele topic so I thought" Hey, I could make one about Mormo and Old Scratch!" If your a Witchdocter you know how much Mormo says" Mormo could have done that." Like when we reanimate Captain Gunn. Who do you think would win in a 1v1 fight? Here's my story:

Old Scratch: "I an I say that I be better than you Mormo, I an I can summon minions."

Captain Warwick: "Ok guys, remember what I said, no fighting in the galley, unless I say so or it's the Armada, now I'm gonna go get some more Yum from upstairs."

Mormo: "Mormo could have... never mind. I summon Bishop! Take his Pawn with Mojo Storm!"

Bonnie: "What are you doing you git!? The Captain will be back any minute with the Yum!"

Ratbeard(Still nailing the door): I'm doing this to KEEP the Captain from coming."

Hawkules: "The Masked Minotaur is right, I can hear it from the other room with the Aquilian Olives!"

(Catbeard comes back with a plate and bowl of Pickled Herring and Aquilian Olives)

Catbeard: "What in the name of pickled herring is going on here? And why is that darn Ratbeard nailing the door?"

Captain Warwick: "HEEEY! Who nailed the door shut? And why is Old Scratch and Mormo yelling spell names? And I need a spoon for my Yum Ice Cream because it's melting and I'm not gonna eat it with my hands!"

How'd you like my story of Mormo and Old Scratch fighting? Make up your own here!
Hahaha! Brilliant story Brown Beard! It was hilarious!

Two of my favorite companions fighting?! That's gonna give me some some migraines. If those two go all-out fighting on my ship- ugh, better not think about it. Let's just say that if the two of them fight on my ship, I'm probably not going to have a whole one by the end of the day. Just sayin'.

Che- Ow! My head!

Anyway, Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Hahaha! Brilliant story Brown Beard! It was hilarious!

Two of my favorite companions fighting?! That's gonna give me some some migraines. If those two go all-out fighting on my ship- ugh, better not think about it. Let's just say that if the two of them fight on my ship, I'm probably not going to have a whole one by the end of the day. Just sayin'.

Che- Ow! My head!

Anyway, Cheers!
Yea I agree. Brilliant story but if it escalates, all that hoodoo fire can wreak havoc on a wooden ship.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I like the idea mate and like the story too, thou I go with Old Scratch he be my favor to win in this game.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I think Mormo if he epic hits old scratch might wanna get some glue for his limbs

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012

Well done, Brownbeard, er Captain Warwick - very clever! Lighthearted and witty! It's hard to pick out my favorite line, as there are many, but perhaps "this is one... very intense battle... for chess"

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
May 13, 2011
i think mormo would win. he could swarm old scratch with tiny clones any time

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012

This is soooo funny XD

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Very interesting read and I say they would both tie if they were to battle.

Therefor its a draw

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
i think mormo would win. he could swarm old scratch with tiny clones any time
LOL I know right I love that super hit

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would love to play chess like that. And if the witch doctor from the crown shop played them (I have him in his final stage, he looks awesome.) he would probably win, if he lost he would just smash the remaining pieces with his giant stone ax.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I would love to play chess like that. And if the witch doctor from the crown shop played them (I have him in his final stage, he looks awesome.) he would probably win, if he lost he would just smash the remaining pieces with his giant stone ax.
Who knows, maybe KI will turn this into some kind of "Witchdocter Chess" housing item game.

Jacob
Warwick
Sam
Dead-Eye Blake