Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More evidence Polaris is next

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Speculation about which world is next shows up fairly frequently, so apologies for another thread on the subject. I have leaned toward Polaris being next for some time, based on (1) there are a lot of references to the realm and we have already been introduced to a major character from that world (Napolequin), and (2) the decorations in Capt. Avery's room are all grouped and world-themed, and with the addition of Marlybone last year Polaris is the only world clearly represented not yet accessible to us ravaging pirates (err, I mean freedom fighters).

But, I just noticed a third new clue: checking out one of my character's pet snack inventory, I noticed a snack called "Potatoes Polaris". All of the snacks have a symbol on them that represents the world they come from, and when you mouse over that symbol it tells you the world. All of the other snacks I have seen are from the worlds currently available. But the symbol on this snack is distinct from all of the others and there is no information when you mouse over the symbol.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Indigo Ring on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Speculation about which world is next shows up fairly frequently, so apologies for another thread on the subject. I have leaned toward Polaris being next for some time, based on (1) there are a lot of references to the realm and we have already been introduced to a major character from that world (Napolequin), and (2) the decorations in Capt. Avery's room are all grouped and world-themed, and with the addition of Marlybone last year Polaris is the only world clearly represented not yet accessible to us ravaging pirates (err, I mean freedom fighters).

But, I just noticed a third new clue: checking out one of my character's pet snack inventory, I noticed a snack called "Potatoes Polaris". All of the snacks have a symbol on them that represents the world they come from, and when you mouse over that symbol it tells you the world. All of the other snacks I have seen are from the worlds currently available. But the symbol on this snack is distinct from all of the others and there is no information when you mouse over the symbol.

-Indigo
That's some pretty interesting finds there, Indigo. I thought you might also like to know that there are other snacks that have that swirly, red unknown world symbol on them as well.

I have come across Valencian Oranges & Gears N Granola (both probably Valencia world related) and Dark S'moors (probably Darkmoor world related)- all of which have the unknown symbol on them.

Those, along with the Potatoes Polaris, are the only ones that I have seen so far that hint at other worlds (or revisiting previous ones). So perhaps the next update may be introducing us to both Darkmoor and Polaris, along with heading back to Valencia. Or maybe the oddball snacks aren't related to the new world(s) on the horizon.

Either way, I really like your train of thought and way of thinking.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I thought it was VALENCIA! My life is a lie!

Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
There is one other snack like that the Valencia Oranges. Though that does seem strange do to us visiting Valencia before.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I just spotted those Valencian oranges myself. So you may be OK, Kai!

At a guess, those snake cards have the symbol of the realm with the big red spiral superimposed over it.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
The ending of the game explained pretty much everything in MB.
My thinking is Krokotopia and Polaris for the next update!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Oh my, how could I have forgotten the level 10 snack.......El Doreeto. I think all of us pirates may know what world that one is referring to. Somehow,I don't believe that we are headed there in the next updated content though.

By the way everyone, that is the one snack that every pet, regardless of world origin, supposedly is guaranteed to love. We would just have to shell out a lot of Money for Crowns to get a whole bag's worth of them.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Oh my, how could I have forgotten the level 10 snack.......El Doreeto. I think all of us pirates may know what world that one is referring to. Somehow,I don't believe that we are headed there in the next updated content though.

By the way everyone, that is the one snack that every pet, regardless of world origin, supposedly is guaranteed to love. We would just have to shell out a lot of Money for Crowns to get a whole bag's worth of them.
Ooh, the El Dorito! (Yes, it's what it's based on!)

I wish I had more crowns on live, sadly.

BTW, Polaris might be a possible world, but it probably won't be in this arc. Confirmed worlds we are going to sometime soon are Valencia (Part 2), and Grizzleheim. Blind Mew confirmed both of these worlds will come soon. Not sure about Krokotopia, however, although it'll be a nice place to visit.

Petty Alicia Cog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Purenergy210 on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
There is one other snack like that the Valencia Oranges. Though that does seem strange do to us visiting Valencia before.
Welcome to the message boards Purenergy210.
You have a good eye and that kind of attention to detail will only help you to play wiser and will aid us as you let us know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think there is another clue that points to Polaris as the next world, Aquilan Bosses have been dropping an ice scarab pet. What do you think, Indigo?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Interesting. Haven't seen a pirate-y ice scarab pet. I haven't gone very in Aquila, since I stop my characters doing quests when they hit the experience point cap.

I am confident of one thing about the next realm: it is going to be fun.

-Indigo