Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu immune

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2015
Just ran the Tower and at the end we got him down to 37 health but became immune. He didn't take any dmg till he activated witch hunter 3 turns later

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
nightwolf5454 on Jul 27, 2022 wrote:
Just ran the Tower and at the end we got him down to 37 health but became immune. He didn't take any dmg till he activated witch hunter 3 turns later
Can you provide any other details? Did he become immune after using an ability? Did you try to damage him with basic attacks, single target abilities, and AOE attacks?

Ensign
Dec 21, 2015
He didn't use any abilities to go immune. When he went immune Peter Quint was in the middle of his combo. he was immune to Bonnie Ann. no one used an aoe attack. Also he charmed me after every turn don't know if that's why.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
nightwolf5454 on Jul 27, 2022 wrote:
Did you defeat all the minions first? The fight is designed so that Moo Manchu is unable to be defeated until all his minions are defeated first.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2015
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
nightwolf5454 on Aug 2, 2022 wrote:
Yes all of the minions had been delt with
Hmm... I'm inclined to suspect that this might be a one-time issue, as I have never seen this kind of problem myself. However, if it keeps happening, it might be worth contacting Customer Support.