Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mobile account?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
So I own a tablet and frequently check my topics, and others. I want to post back on it, but I'm afraid to log on in case I lose character data. Would I lose that data? If so Can I make an account on my tablet? Thanks!

from a

P.S the only reason I ask is for travel

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate chick on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
So I own a tablet and frequently check my topics, and others. I want to post back on it, but I'm afraid to log on in case I lose character data. Would I lose that data? If so Can I make an account on my tablet? Thanks!

from a

If you are talking about the data from your characters in the game, then no worries. This web page is not the same thing as the game. You can't. at this time, even play the game itself on a tablet, so you will have no worries with losing any data. Even if you do play the game on different computers, any new data is saved and downloaded to the next computer you use to play. Or if you need to uninstall the game to clear an error, all your character information is saved on the servers and will be again downloaded to your system. That's why it takes so long to get going again when you need to start fresh. Your information is kept safe by the tech gurus at KingsIsle.

Administrator
pirate chick on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:

from a

Hi! You should be fine checking message board topics on a tablet and feel free to post. We recently upgraded our forums to allow you an opportunity to copy your message information just in case you "time out" from being logged in too long. More about that feature can be found here.

There's no need to make a special account to post on our message boards. In no way should this affect your characters in game, and (as Chrissy noted) the Pirate101 game cannot be run from a tablet.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*