Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Minions, minions galore!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
MINIONS, MINIONS GALORE!!!

So yeah, to celebrate the test realm going out, I decided to try to go out with a bang and try to get as many summons out on the board/field as I possibly could before Diskylos finally eventually fell to the minions/summons as well. I didn't get any marks of death this fight sadly, and the pesky orthrus summon decided to be cheeky and prevent one of the scorpion minions from spawning, but oh well. There was also a Crab Crawlie summon earlier in the fight as well, but sadly he didn't survive long enough to reach this final point in the fight (some very lucky follow through's and bladestorm's ended his life all too prematurely sadly, so there's that at least, but oh well). Ending photos below.

P.S. And before you ask, yes, my pet did sadly briefly take part in this fight early on though because I forgot to unequip her before doing this fight again, so there's that at least, but oh well, it just can't be helped I suppose, so there's that at least.

P.S.S. And also yes, I know and I also realize that Gracie Conrad's War Golem is absent from this fight, but in my defense though, I was only allowed to bring a total of 3 companions total to this fight, but if I was allowed to bring a total of 4 companions to this fight then you can bet your sweet butt that I would've brought her along for the ride as well, so there's that at least.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
WOW,that's a lot of servants.WOW,that's awesome man.Congrats.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
WOW,that's a lot of servants.WOW,that's awesome man.Congrats.
Heh, thanks. I plan to do it in a different location in the future, in Marleybone instead of Aquila, as I've heard that there's a convenient to access battlefield in MB that's even bigger than Disklyos' battlefield if you can believe that here.