Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership is ending

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Let me start by saying I love this game. I fell in love with it before I had even played it. The combat style, the characters, the story. All works together to make a great game.
Now, my membership is almost up, but I won't be renewing it. I want to keep playing but there is no point for me. I wondered if PvP would draw me in, but it didn't, and there is only so many times I can do the nautical gauntlet or Moo Man Chu.
I will come back when there is an update to the story. At the moment though, there hasn't been anything at all to even suggest that content is being worked on. And that is a huge pity.
Actually, it is a good thing that I'm not renewing. The NZ dollar is rather weak right now so getting four accounts their years membership would be quite expensive.

Anyhoo, if you are still playing and enjoying the game, good on you. Keep it up. But as for me, so long and thanks for all the flying fish.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KiwiChickenz on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
Let me start by saying I love this game. I fell in love with it before I had even played it. The combat style, the characters, the story. All works together to make a great game.
Now, my membership is almost up, but I won't be renewing it. I want to keep playing but there is no point for me. I wondered if PvP would draw me in, but it didn't, and there is only so many times I can do the nautical gauntlet or Moo Man Chu.
I will come back when there is an update to the story. At the moment though, there hasn't been anything at all to even suggest that content is being worked on. And that is a huge pity.
Actually, it is a good thing that I'm not renewing. The NZ dollar is rather weak right now so getting four accounts their years membership would be quite expensive.

Anyhoo, if you are still playing and enjoying the game, good on you. Keep it up. But as for me, so long and thanks for all the flying fish.
Fair sailing fellow Marauder. I look forward to seeing your ship again when all the awesomeness starts happening.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KiwiChickenz on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:

Nice reference to Douglas Adams, there. I, too, am experiencing unrelieved BOREDOM, in this great game. I tried Ranked PVP and I do enjoy it; unfortunately I'm a crowns player and have to choose what my crowns go to.
Right now, I have 0 crowns and I need to wait until next month to buy some.
If the story updates, I'll need those crowns for game play.
I was hoping that when Ranked was being spoken of, that crafting was also part of the plan. So far there hasn't been even a wee hint that it's coming.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
See ya later, Kiwi. I too will not get membership until the new story is on the horizon. I'm on the message boards because I got membership in Wizard101. Yes, there are all these gauntlets to do, but I wanna do some story, because I can run it solo without anyone flaking out on me.