Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Member ships problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
HI I have a problem. Today I got a pre-paid card and activated it, I choose one moth membership and it doesn't work in the game to open chapters, do you guys know what's.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
HI I have a problem. Today I got a pre-paid card and activated it, I choose one moth membership and it doesn't work in the game to open chapters, do you guys know what's.
Hi Ignacio, welcome to the message boards. It may be working now but usually when something like that happens to me I just log out of the game and back in and anything new added always shows up then. If you haven't tried yet, check again and see if it is there. If not, I know customer support will be happy to help you out. You can contact them through the Question Mark at the top right of this page or you can email them at " support@pirate101.com "

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ignacio213 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Are you far enough to get to the next chapter? If so then it is a glitch, if not then you just need to advance further