Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Max level for Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 07, 2012
Hello everyone,

I haven't played Pirate101 for some time. Maybe around 1-2 years, I'm not sure. But anyway, my question is what is the max level for Pirate101? I'm not too sure about this, but is it level 70? At Skull Island, I never really see anyone higher than 70, so I'm just guessing that the max might be 70. Am I right, or is it something different?

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hi Fiona. Welcome to the message boards!
Yes, the max level for Pirate101 is 70, and it has been proven so by developers and players themselves

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I have a max pirate character level 70 . That's the new level cap, after an update.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
But there's more to come... there are a couple of "locked" badge previews that show new badges for Level 80. I think Nautical Level is one of them. And if you have a Lvl 70, pet look at the pet's XP bar you'll see there's room for more there as well.