Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make your own epics.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Hi, i thought it would be a good idea to have everyone make their own epics, on this topic we can make an epic, post it's name and what it does, and we can discuss epics that you have made and every day, if I can, i will say who is the winner with the best epic that day.

Hope you post, have a good day.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Sniper Sniper - Strike before shooty attackers. Halves accuracy of the attack you're striking before.

Basically a musketeer version of witch hunter but without the damage being lowered?

Hardy Quinn - Spooky Swashbuckler
Lazy Lucy Laverne - Vampire Vagabond
Martin Rakes - Zealous Zombie
Deadeye Dante Debouff - Mummified Musketeer

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for replying, and i want to make my own epic called Magic Ice, it's like hold the line except in a wd version.

I enjoy your idea,Angel, hope you come up with more epics soon.

Yours truly, Sneaky Wolf Silver,

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
piratelover410 on Oct 13, 2018 wrote:
Hi, i thought it would be a good idea to have everyone make their own epics, on this topic we can make an epic, post it's name and what it does, and we can discuss epics that you have made and every day, if I can, i will say who is the winner with the best epic that day.

Hope you post, have a good day.
I love this! These creative threads are by far my favorite, and one of the main reasons why I spend most of my time in The Tavern.

How many can I do? I've made a lot on a document I have.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks, I love these creative topics too. Hope you post, have a good day, yar. Yours truly, Sneaky Wolf Silver.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
piratelover410 on Oct 29, 2018 wrote:
Thanks, I love these creative topics too. Hope you post, have a good day, yar. Yours truly, Sneaky Wolf Silver.
So, my question is, how many can I do? Is there a limit?

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Not really, but if you want to limit yourself, feel free, lol.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
How about these,

Swashbuckler: Silent Strike - Attack your opponent and Slows them Down!

Musketeer: Searing Shooter - Attack large group of Foes and leave them Burned for 3 Turns!

Witchdoctor: Dutchman's Scourge - Attacker Inflicts a Pestilence that reduces Accuracy and Damages 150 to 250 for 2 Turns!

Buccaneer: Seismic Wave - Attacker Unleashes a Shockwave of Power 100 to 175, and reduce Movement to Enemies!

Privateer: Leader's Gift - User grants Accuracy, Dodging, Armor and Resist for 5 turns and Healing 50 to 100 for 2 Turns!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan
- Deadeye Abagail Morgan