Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Magnificent 7 crowns clones

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
ok so when you buy a Mag 7 companion ( duck holliday, buffalo bill, billy the kid, wild bill, bat masterson, jane canary) do you have to do the promotion quest: "The Contest of Champions" for them? or can you promote them with gold? (i am guessing gold right?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sir That Guy on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
ok so when you buy a Mag 7 companion ( duck holliday, buffalo bill, billy the kid, wild bill, bat masterson, jane canary) do you have to do the promotion quest: "The Contest of Champions" for them? or can you promote them with gold? (i am guessing gold right?)
That's right.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yup, Crown Shop companions promote with gold.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I believe that I read somewhere that they have to do the quest even in crown shop clone form

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
All need to be promoted via quest, only Wild Bill Peacock promotes by gold.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013