Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lv.89 summons.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
So if you remember a few months back I posted a thread on pirate101 central showcasing lv.71 summons. Well now I have surpassed that by getting lv.89 summons just last night (photos can be seen by following the links to those threads).

Notable gear used:

Hat of Houndini (12 will+great juju)
Gorgonic Cloak (12 will & 42 resistance+backstab)
Shoes of Houndini (11 will & 10 dodge+mojo storm)
Moo Manchu's Wand (for the range)
Tengu's Masterful Charm (7 resistance & 3 will+mojo storm)
Ring of Recalcitrance (7 resistance & 3 will+leviathan's call)

Buffs used:

Great jujux4
Big jujux3
Jujux3
Calm the troopsx3
Steadying speechx2
Rallying callx2
Espirit de corpsx1 (for the excess/extra dodge boost/buff/bonus for all of my main units).

Base stats:

Will 96/100 (base will 55).

I'll try to do some more testing so stay tuned for that.

P.S. Also yes I did have to kill off every single one of my companions in order to summon 2 max level (lv.65) privateers and witchdoctors, but I'd say that the results were well worth it in my own honest opinion, and also, this was all done on the test realm just fyi, so there's that at least. Now that I have done some more testing, I've realized that I can just summon the lv.55 privateer henchmen at the minimum for all of the buffs needed for these tests, so there's that at least.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Simply stunning. . Very deserving of a badge for your great accomplishment. Here is a copy of what I posted on Central:

WOW that is Massively impressive. Maybe the badge could be "Level Rebel" That is some awesome work and really is deserving of honor. Very well done. *Bows with great respect to the mastah*

Blessings and giggles on ya.
Chrissy/Val

Captain
May 16, 2011
................Fantastic!

Bravo, Flash33! I'd never be able to do something like that. That takes some skill ya know.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Wow, I'm gonna post on that since I got a central account yesterday.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
For those wondering what buffs I used in the lv.91 test, they are as followed:

Great jujux2
Big jujux1
Jujux1
Rallying callx4
Steadying speechx4
Calm the troopsx5

The base will and the gear used remained the same in this test no matter what (i.e. 96/100), so there's that at least.