Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lucky Jack Russell VS. Catbeard!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
Catbeard and Lucky Jack were standing at the two ends of the tavern cellar. El Toro (music) was playing his harmonica for some reason, and the rest of the Captain's crew were watching.

"So.... What are they doing again?" Bonnie Anne asked.

"Something about..... Honor of Marleybone.... I think? They're bonkers." Gracie Conrad responded.

"Whatever it is.... I want to see it.... It's been awhile since we had a crew member fight another." Monkey King said.

Bonnie Anne slapped El Toro (music), and he let the harmonica(El Toro (music) owns a harmonica?) fly to the ground.

"Stop playing your music, you git!" Bonnie said.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! I SHOULD BE IN THE FIGHT! PREPARE YOURSELF, CATBEARD AND JACK FOR THE BLADE; OF ELLLLL TORO!" (Music) El Toro (music) randomly screamed.

Then, suddenly, a sword flew in Toro's (music) direction, and it stuck his hat to the wall.

"And now, we fight!" Jack said.

"Agreed!" Catbeard said.

Jack sent an overhand strike at Catbeard, who parried with a defensive stroke. For an instant, Jack was caught off guard, and Catbeard used that moment to strike with a backhand strike, which was barely dodged.

"It shall be mine!" Catbeard yelled.

"No, mine!" Jack yelled back.

El Toro (music) jumped into the fight, swinging in with his rope strapped to the ceiling. Catbeard sent his sword flying to the rope, cutting it, causing Toro (music) to crash the ground. Jack then struck at Catbeard, who then used his pickled herring as a defense.

Gracie spied a couple barrels labeled "pickled herring" in the corner.

(To be continued)