Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost in my quests.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
KI, I'm really lost with all my requests. I'm in the dark jungle of the doom dock place. I can't remember which are storyline and which are side quests. Is the quest where I get the little golden statues a side quest? If so how do I get rid of those bees? My one friend said a side quest is given called "Salve the bees" Who gives this quest? Do I need to do more side quests to have the ability to do the quest or is it an upfront quest. Please help me out KI, I'm ripping my hair out over this and at the rate I'm ripping my hair out at I'm gonna be bald in about an hour.

Administrator
Hi! Did you happen to figure out which quest you were on? The game should put you back to your mainline quest when you log back on, but perhaps you're experiencing a bug?

Could you possibly post the exact names of the quests you have in your quest log for me? Perhaps I could help you get unstuck.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Hi! Did you happen to figure out which quest you were on? The game should put you back to your mainline quest when you log back on, but perhaps you're experiencing a bug?

Could you possibly post the exact names of the quests you have in your quest log for me? Perhaps I could help you get unstuck.
Yes I did, but I sort of have an idea on how to prevent this. How about there will be a note at the top corner on each quest that says either "Story-line" or "Side". That's just an idea because I've gotten lost in my quests quite a few times.