Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking For Questing Partner!(s)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2013
Hello I am just starting pirate 101 and sadly all of my friends in wizard 101 refused to flee with me to this new and exciting game. And me being myself and all blah blah blah I can't play a game alone especially with all the bosses I hear are in this game. So I am asking that if you are just starting the game or are creating a new character and you would like to join with me and explore this new game (not really new but new to me lol) then I ask you to comment below. If you are willing to come with me I ask that we all be separate classes so if you are joining comment below along with the class you are wanting to be(if 2 want to be the same class we will work some stuff out later) Thanks and goodbye

Currently looking for (3) more players

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the skyways Delrund, its good to have you over on this side of the spiral. Welcome to the message board family too. You came to the right place for help.
Well I already have my six pirates but my youngest is a privateer and is at level 20 but I would be more than happy to help you through and to catch up with her if you like. Having a privateer around is always a good idea. No insult taken if you find a team that is at your level. Just letting you know that help is there if you want it.

Any of my Chrissy's are at your service.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
My witchdoctor romantic rebbeca ivring can help you and my swashbuckler once she reaches max level can help you too

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I have a Witchdoctor still in Skull Island, She's only about level 8. I am available to meet up with you and help you out, but I won't be back into the game again until the week of Jan. 6. So, Give a time and place in Skull Island and I'll try to find you.

The Witchdoctor is Genevieve Mumford.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Delrund on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello I am just starting pirate 101 and sadly all of my friends in wizard 101 refused to flee with me to this new and exciting game. And me being myself and all blah blah blah I can't play a game alone especially with all the bosses I hear are in this game. So I am asking that if you are just starting the game or are creating a new character and you would like to join with me and explore this new game (not really new but new to me lol) then I ask you to comment below. If you are willing to come with me I ask that we all be separate classes so if you are joining comment below along with the class you are wanting to be(if 2 want to be the same class we will work some stuff out later) Thanks and goodbye

Currently looking for (3) more players
Just a second note Delrund, It is really not that hard to solo in this game. All you need to do is have a well trained crew and with adjusting your style for who you are about to fight it is doable. Most of my classes have soloed every boss with only a couple of exceptions and those particular ones some classes did and some didn't. Some of the bosses I probably could have soloed but someone ported in to the fight and unexpectedly helped so I could not honestly say that I soloed it.
It's not that I don't like help, I just like to see what it takes to tackle a certain boss so I can give better advice here. It is lots of fun to have questing partners and I have a blast helping others and farming certain bosses for those choice drops we all want. I just didn't want any rumors you may have heard on the ground level of the spiral to have you thinking this game is not playable without friends helping you with every boss. Its a challenge but not nearly like Avalon or Aztecan level challenge. Having your crew with you make this play very different and always full of unexpected fun.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2013
I know it's not hard to solo, It just is more fun imo to play with others. Y'know good times and all, anyways I have a level 8 already so I would close this thread if I knew how.